Cheating girlfriend gets punked by both guys

Kind of weak to just call her bitch and slut a couple of times. Putting it online isnt cool either. Which doesnt mean she had a right to do it though.

No they don't.

They just slash tyres, smash in windshields, key your car paint, put gum in your door locks, sugar/cellophane in your gas tanks, and set your car/home/bed on fire... WHILE you're still in it.

Yeah, they're MUCH more civil than what these guys did. :icon_lol:

That's the crazy ones
Who are crazy before you hook up, and you know(!) but you just want to get laid so ignore it. If you cheat on a crazy girl what do you expect?

Source for your hyperbolic reply?
Or is it a fabricated retort based on urban legends?

What these guys did was loathesome. That girl should have exacted her revenge with gas tank sugar.

I have no problem with videos like this, and think the practice should be encouraged. Ive always thought it was pretty stupid when the two people being played want to fight each other, and not the person actually screwing them over, so its cool to see them cooperating with each other.
right on, especially the bold part

I laugh everytime he gets shot in the head
Is it meant to be funny?
It would have been funny if when they were painting she would have accidentally splashed the dog with paint. It would proceed to freak the hell out, rip the fetus out of her stomach, killing both her and the baby.

Then the widowed husband starts hanging out with whores all the time. Doing kyo-caine.

It would have been funny if when they were painting she would have accidentally splashed the dog with paint. It would proceed to freak the hell out, rip the fetus out of her stomach, killing both her and the baby.

Then the widowed husband starts hanging out with whores all the time. Doing kyo-caine.

That's a bit much
What's kyo-caine?
michael-caine-20090305-497131.jpg

cliffs for those that cant see the vid?

i was going to read the whole htread but gave up

Those guys should just bang each other. That'll show her.

Ya, I meant that the one he posted (in the suv) was better. I guess it could be read either way. But ya, the way she tries to deny it, then when he says I already showed him the text, and the other guy is like yep, and she realizes its up, good stuff.

I have no problem with videos like this, and think the practice should be encouraged. Ive always thought it was pretty stupid when the two people being played want to fight each other, and not the person actually screwing them over, so its cool to see them cooperating with each other.

That was funny. The girl almost cried at the end.

Didnt go through all the pages... but I remember this one:

Happened to me before... it was one of the worst feelings ever. Feel sorry for everyone who gets cheated on. At least non-deservingly.

Back