Cheating girlfriend gets punked by both guys

there is no excuse for cornering people and assaulting them, in a group no less after you just handled someone under false pretenses.

there are plenty of excuses for cheating and she is entitled to sleep with as many people as she wants, don't kid yourself.

I agree, charge them and incarcerate them for assault

Vid didnt work
What happened?

BF1 is covering the girl's eyes with his hands, telling her he has a surprise as he walks her into his living room. He sits her on the couch, and reveals BF2 sitting next to her, who throws a piece of clothing into her face and starts telling her off calling her a slut. She says "You're a dick" and "Sorry" but nothing else, and leaves after 10 seconds or so.

BF1 is covering the girl's eyes with his hands, telling her he has a surprise as he walks her into his living room. He sits her on the couch, and reveals BF2 sitting next to her, who throws a piece of clothing into her face and starts telling her off calling her a slut. She says "You're a dick" and "Sorry" but nothing else, and leaves after 10 seconds or so.

Brutal
Girls don't do shit like this!

aBK89mQ_460sa.gif

I can't believe I just wasted my life watching that entire thing.

I hate you and all your posts now

Brutal
Girls don't do shit like this!

It's accepted in our society, just look at the comments, guys are apparently pussies for expecting monogamy. What's the message here? Detach from your emotions and use girls like that as cum dumpsters, yeah, we're all screwed.

there is no excuse for cornering people and assaulting them, in a group no less after you just handled someone under false pretenses.

there are plenty of excuses for cheating and she is entitled to sleep with as many people as she wants, don't kid yourself.

How did they assault her? By throwing a piece of clothing at her? I agree they shouldn't have put this online, but to say it's assault is going to far.

Also, no. If you're in a relationship and don't like it, break up and leave. Don't cheat and try to take advantage of people. She lied to those guys while they trusted her. That's a lame thing to do.

Also, you don't know any of circumstances. Maybe the guys were nice to her, but she's just a whore who takes advantage of people for no reason. People like that, unfortunately, are real.

Yeah, calling it assault is really reaching. And for throwing a shirt? lolol

The heavies are on fire right now,i seek refuge in the mayberry.
Alternate link to vid pls.

The heavies are on fire right now,i seek refuge in the mayberry.
Alternate link to vid pls.

Youre not missing anything. It was pretty anti climactic. Guy leads girl into room with her eyes covered to reveal guy number 2, and he calls her a slut. She just kinda sits there then leaves after a minute.

And I cant believe some of you guys are defending her. We dont know anything about the nature of their relationships, but if those guys loved her, and she was cheating on them, that can be crushing. What they did was pretty tame compared to what she did to them.

I hope this lady finds a real man, so she doesn't have to cheat.

I hope this lady finds a real man, so she doesn't have to cheat.

I agree. I hope she finds a guy that she is crazy about and would never dream of cheating on. They get into a serious committed relationship.

And then that guy bangs her sister.

She looks so ashamed.At least that's something.
Some of these bitches actually scream at the guys like it's their fault.

1844 comments on Liveleak,she got busted no doubt.

Back