Social Charlize Theron: My child I thought was a boy is... a girl!

This is easily defensible and thats part of the issue with the entire ideology. Cant escape influence either and the one dominating western media culture atm is highly visible and super saturated in certain areas. Blame Aileen sure but make sure to blame everything else too, especially how easily our minds can be manipulated.

don't give these freaks attention. The only reason they are doing shit like this is because the media jumps all over it because sheep eat it up. Just ignore them ffs your part of the problem by taking the bait and feeding them the attention they crave

I know what you're getting at but at this point I'd rather see the shit drug out into the light and let the flies do the work. This is exactly the sort of nonsense that is making the entire liberal narrative crumble to pieces, pissing enough people off to guarantee Trump gets his second term before any of the lunatics that want to destroy our country.

Hahaha, I mean physically mostly
I don't remember much of the movie, she fucked the black guy to prove she was not a robot and I guess she died later on.
I remembered that she used a flamethrower to kill the main character's husband and then later got squished because she could only run in one direction.

Imagine being this guy and white knighting charilize theron over this? What a life
FinishedHappyFlycatcher-size_restricted.gif

I'd white knight you too if you looked she did in The Devil's Advocate. You'd need that southern accent too...and the perm (sure you've got this part nailed).

Transexuality is mental illness

Poor kid. A lifetime of counseling and anti depressants is your legacy, Charlize.

Wasn't there a thread recently in Mayberry about how she said in an interview that she wonders how she can be single, being such a great catch.

Well, there you go

I don't give a shit about her tranny kid, it will be fine. She was a dime in that film.
Of course a tranny kid like yourself wouldn't care about a innocent child who without influence wouldn't know anything about sexuality.

I know you're probably joking but we have a serious problem in this country exposing kids to sexuality and influencing how a child should be, sexually. Kids are meant to be kids, for as long as possible. Yeah there are boys who play with dolls and girls who play with trucks, let em play, but this other shit where you're actually helping create a sexuality for a child is sickening on such a young and impressionable mind.

When kids starting hitting puberty and hormones starting driving them towards adult sexuality then a person starts discovering themselves more.

The left loses big time on this by enabling this horseshit and not taking a hard stance condoning such egregious actions and impressions on children.

Last edited:
"I thought my child was human but it turns out he is really a mountain goat."

I remembered that she used a flamethrower to kill the main character's husband and then later got squished because she could only run in one direction.
That scene created the famous "Prometheus school of running away from things " meme. A running joke created by CinemaSins that pokes fun at 1 dimensional thinking , in movies.

God damn. I wanted to be a truck when I was 3. Glad my parents didn't take my word and leave me in the garage.

Hmmmm. When I was a kid I was confused and wanted to be Christy Brinkley's bar of soap. Disappointed my parents didn't cater to my wishes :(

Of course a tranny kid like yourself wouldn't care about a innocent child who without influence wouldn't know anything about sexuality.

I know you're probably joking but we have a serious problem in this country exposing kids to sexuality and influencing how a child should be, secually. Kids are meant to be kids, for as long as possible. Yeah there are boys who play with dolls and girls who play with trucks, let em play, but this other shit where you're actually helping create a sexuality for a child is sickening on such a young and impressionable mind.

When kids starting hitting puberty and hormones starting driving them towards adult sexuality then a person starts discovering themselves more.

The left loses big time on this by enabling this horseshit and not taking a hard stance condoning such egregious actions and impressions on children.
You're the tranny. Don't call me a tranny. Little weaklings like you talkin ish...shameful.

This thread is just nonsense, it deserves nonsense responses.

Last edited:
The Safricans are plagued with guilt- worse than Germans because its so recent. Combine that with her being a half wit and in a peer group of Hollywood retards and this all makes sense.

You're the tranny. Don't call me a tranny. Little weaklings like you talkin ish...shameful.

This thread is just nonsense, it deserves nonsense responses.
It's not nonsense, it's actually real life and actually happening to real children ruining childhoods and lives for kids.

It's not nonsense, it's actually real life and actually happening to real children ruining childhoods and lives for kids.
I'm sorry dude, but the world is far too sad a place in minutia for concentration on this nonsense. Your outrage over a super rich well taken care of kid with some perhaps (or not) shit parents is dwarfed by reality.

hqdefault.jpg

I'll post a fucking Sarah McLaughlin video of pets in distress if you wanna keep going. I'm not playin.

"I thought my child was human but it turns out he is really a mountain goat."
That’s the next logical progression of all this . People becoming animals ..shapes ..objects ...even becoming other people ..it’s already happening .

Last edited:
Back