Social Charlize Theron: My child I thought was a boy is... a girl!

James Woods‏Verified account @RealJamesWoods

This is sweet. Wait until this poor kid grows up, realizes what you've done, and stuffs both of you dismembered into a freezer in the garage

DEWnpT-UQAAd6De.jpg

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods

I remember all the shit he got for that tweet from the media and other celebs. I think he even got suspended.

Not the "parents" who are using their child like this, but Woods for calling them out. It's so gross. Shows how the media and these celebs don't represent anyone outside their bubble.

Not the "parents" who are using their child like this, but Woods for calling them out. It's so gross. Shows how the media and these celebs don't represent anyone outside their bubble

It's insane and the exact opposite of how it should be.

You guys know I almost always defend trans and the like but even I’m getting tired of celebrities like this.

With that said... it doesn’t bother me personally and literally has no impact on society

Many on this forum are obsessed with people not like them

Charlize is single and "shockingly available". When are you pussies going to "step up" and help her raise her son/daughter?

What's this "my son" shit? I can't believe these transphobic bigots would misgender their own kid like that.

Are we sure that's his son/daughter/Gender X?

charliez-theron-prometheus.jpg

She was really hot in that movie, but she is a shit human being like most actors and celebrities.
You mean Prometheus? Where she was a stone cold tyrant of a space captain only focused on the success of the mission and protocol? You really are a pragmatic, technocratic authoritarian.
But I agree, she was hot af

Last edited:
charliez-theron-prometheus.jpg

She was really hot in that movie, but she is a shit human being like most actors and celebrities.

I would guess that being an" attention whore " is generally a primary motivation for most people who work on screen. Not surprising they make bad choices for attention. Poor kid.

Agreed on all counts

I kind of get it, it just seems like they do it for the perception of it all but one wonders how involved they are really in their raising. Don't get me wrong, not saying that's necessarily the case as it could be that Sandra, Charlize, and Angelina are great parents who only meant well and are transforming the lives of their kids for the better. But it certainly does look like a celebrity fad for brownie points.
Charlize has enlisted her mom in raising her kids. They don't have a father figure. And she is raising one to be trans. I think her adopting was a mistake and her basically trying to get social justice points via black kids just adds to the oddness of the left.

Her kids? More like playing Russian roulette with someone else's unwanted kids.

Studies show that people who are not the biological parents of children are much more likely to abuse them, the Cinderella effect. The idea is that people are unconsciously motivated to invest in their biological kin, and not so much in unrelated children. From an evolutionary psychology perspective, these kids are just a distraction to occupy a childless woman; there's no stake, no consequences if they turn out to be messed up.

black-adopted.jpg
Why does being a "she" have to mean wearing a pink dress and slippers? Isn't that gender stereo-typing? Maybe he is a the kind of "she" who prefers overalls and trucks? Theron is engaging in unforgivable gender stereo-typing and should be shunned by her colleagues in enlightened Hollywood.

Last edited:
The fact she is so crazy she couldn't find a guy to put up with her when she looked like this is telling.

c4b98cb5d3fee9759b37d819353546ec-700.jpg

Worst thing to me about Charlize Theron is how she "prides herself" on being outspoken and politically active and yet, she has said absolutely nothing about events in South Africa in regards to actions taken towards other Afrikaners. Not one word about the land seizures and violence towards whites in her native country for the past two decades. It's beyond cowardly when she loves to give an opinion concerning anything else, especially racial issues. I guess it would be hard to explain when she sucked up to Mandela and the ANC while they turned South Africa into a shithole in record time because it was the PC thing to do.

Worst thing to me about Charlize Theron is how she "prides herself" on being outspoken and politically active and yet, she has said absolutely nothing about events in South Africa in regards to actions taken towards other Afrikaners. Not one word about the land seizures and violence towards whites in her native country for the past two decades. It's beyond cowardly when she loves to give an opinion concerning anything else, especially racial issues. I guess it would be hard to explain when she sucked up to Mandela and the ANC while they turned South Africa into a shithole in record time because it was the PC thing to do.

2z15ye.jpg

don't give these freaks attention. The only reason they are doing shit like this is because the media jumps all over it because sheep eat it up. Just ignore them ffs your part of the problem by taking the bait and feeding them the attention they crave

You mean Prometheus? Where she was a stone cold tyrant of a space captain only focused on the success of the mission and protocol? You really are a pragmatic, technocratic authoritarian.
But I agree, she was hot af
Hahaha, I mean physically mostly
I don't remember much of the movie, she fucked the black guy to prove she was not a robot and I guess she died later on.

Back