Social Charlize Theron: My child I thought was a boy is... a girl!

KeepItRealist

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is sick, sick stuff. Many journalists and politicians act like religious parents who want to try gay conversion therapy for their adult children are evil incarnate and the misguided practice is banned in many places, but people like Cynthia Nixon and Charlize Theron essentially raise their children to be sexually confused, homosexual and/or identify as another gender and are not only given a pass, but are actually praised for it by mainstream outlets in this sick culture. It's child abuse. The child should be removed from her custody. She should never have been allowed to adopt in the first place.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6938233/Charlize-Theron-child-thought-boy-girl.html

Last edited:
Your parents should have you removed from their custody. Sick.

Very very wrong of her to do this.

I am all for transgender rights but this is crossing the line. The kid is way too young to know if he is actually a she. Kids are impressionable and too easily led. So even if the kid tells her he feels like a she, Theron shouldn't agree with that notion. Wait till the kid gets much older, like mid teens.

Seems like Theron has deluded herself and is trying to be 'woke' at the expense of the kid. This story is just nuts and for the kid's sake I hope Theron comes to her sense. The danger is that he will eventually end up being a shattered individual when he realizes everything he believed and was told is wrong, and it was because mom was delusional.

Last edited:
God damn. I wanted to be a truck when I was 3. Glad my parents didn't take my word and leave me in the garage.

I am all for transgender rights but this is crossing the line. The kid is way too young to know if he is actually a she. Kids are impressionable and too easily led. So even if the kid tells her he feels like a she, Theron shouldn't agree with that notion. Wait till the kid gets much older, like mid teens.

Seems like Theron has deluded herself and is trying to be 'woke' at the expense of the kid. This story is just nuts and for the kid's sake I hope Theron comes to her sense. He will eventually end up being effed in the head when he realizes everything he believed and told was wrong, and it was because mom was delusional.

But the kid will make a good political prop and she'll be praised in her Hollywood circles. So trendy! Media will probably love it too.

Last edited:
The real question is is she hot enough that you would let her do this as long as you still got to fuck her

Disgusting child abuse.

The world is and always was a very sick place...these days however things are escalating very quickly in the wrong direction...

I’m far from a Bible/Religious person, but man, much of what has been written seems to be coming to pass..

These Hollyweird Wackos are leading the charge...The next couple of decades should be interesting..

Seems like Theron has deluded herself and is trying to be 'woke' at the expense of the kid. This story is just nuts and for the kid's sake I hope Theron comes to her sense. The danger is that he will eventually end up being a shattered individual he realizes everything he believed and told was wrong, and it was because mom was delusional.
Unfortunately it's much simpler than this.

She's an attention whore, and her sole quality, beauty, is quickly departing from her. Her behavior has become more and more outlandish as she ages and that corroborates the hypothesis.

Just another occasion where someone is willing to use anyone, even their own children, to remain relevant. People talk about "man children". This woman is a petulant, self-absorbed, self-centric child who lacks foresight. She has no fucking idea what she's about to do to her own child. She's too focused on herself and it doesn't cross her mind for a second that such selfish decisions could have devastating consequences for others. That kid will be mutilated and that is nothing in comparison to what will happen to his mind as a result of all this retardation. All so an aging actress can hold on to the spotlight for another year.

The real question is is she hot enough that you would let her do this as long as you still got to fuck her

She has no sex appeal to me at all. Never understood why people love her so much

Unfortunately it's much simpler than this.

She's an attention whore, and her sole quality, beauty, is quickly departing from her. Her behavior has become more and more outlandish as she ages and that corroborates the hypothesis.

Just another occasion where someone is willing to use anyone, even their own children, to remain relevant. People talk about "man children". This woman is a petulant, self-absorbed, self-centric child who lacks foresight. She has no fucking idea what she's about to do to her own child. She's too focused on herself and it doesn't cross her mind for a second that such selfish decisions could have devastating consequences for others. That kid will be mutilated and that is nothing in comparison to what will happen to his mind as a result of all this retardation. All so an aging actress can hold on to the spotlight for another year.

Cynthia-Nixon-son.png

Kid never had a chance.

She's like Scarlett Johansson to me. Physically attractive (both much more so in the past), but after I found out Johansson had hooked up with Sean Penn, she never again had any sex appeal to me. And that was like ten years ago.

She's like Scarlett Johansson to me. Physically attractive (both much more so in the past), but after I found out Johansson had hooked up with Sean Penn, she never again had any sex appeal to me. And that was like ten years ago.

Scarlett's body is on another level though, and her face is more attractive to me as well. Theron always looked like a boy to me, not impressed

Her kids? More like playing Russian roulette with someone else's unwanted kids.

Studies show that people who are not the biological parents of children are much more likely to abuse them, the Cinderella effect. The idea is that people are unconsciously motivated to invest in their biological kin, and not so much in unrelated children. From an evolutionary psychology perspective, these kids are just a distraction to occupy a childless woman; there's no stake, no consequences if they turn out to be messed up.

black-adopted.jpg

Her kids? More like playing Russian roulette with someone else's unwanted kids.

Studies show that people who are not the biological parents of children are much more likely to abuse them, the Cinderella effect. The idea is that people are unconsciously motivated to invest in their biological kin, and not so much in unrelated children. From an evolutionary psychology perspective, these kids are just a distraction to occupy a childless woman; there's no stake, no consequences if they turn out to be messed up.

black-adopted.jpg

Nauseating reminder of how chic it is in Hollywood to adopt black babies. And has been for a few decades now. Next level virtue signaling. And of course the kids are raised by nannies and staff. How many does Angelina Jolie have now? 20? 30?

Last edited:
Back