Social Charlize Theron: My child I thought was a boy is... a girl!

God damn. I wanted to be a truck when I was 3. Glad my parents didn't take my word and leave me in the garage.

congrats for getting this far.

If he has a dick then he is not a girl he just likes to dress or act like one.

Thats the lie they need to stop telling.

How he dresses or act is up to him and his parents.

And I last note she is bat shit crazy and someone needs to make she she is a fit parent.

Charlize Theron: My child I thought was a boy is... a girl!
"Charlize: My child I thought was a boy is... a girl! For the first time, the Hollywood actress reveals why her adopted child Jackson is wearing dresses. And her inspiration? Her own mother — who shot her father."

Charlize is dumber than a box of bricks. Hot, but still dumb...
Why are all these Hollywood actresses adopting black kids?
Whites adopting blacks and blacks (Michael Jackson) adopting whites.

Just because you dress up like a woman, doesn't make you a woman.

By modern standards European aristocrats in previous centuries would've all been women:

louis14aftrigaud_1638-1715lrg36k.jpg

5ee21d88d373a2c71022a60d0287e295.jpg

henrywlabel.jpg

images

etc.

They all looked like a bunch of flamboyant goofs.

People shouldn't confuse their own fetish with dressing their kids up colorfully, with the kids identifying as another gender. In many cultures women dress up in a black robe, and that's it. I wonder how many of these kids (or rather their mothers) would wish to identify with that gender role?

When people, kids and adults included, suddenly wish to "identify" with a gender other than their own, it's evidence to me that the society is tampering with the natural process, and that one "gender role" has become more desirable than the other.

Last edited:
It is "possible" that she's transgender from birth... I've known people who were and the only think male/female about them was their body.

Gender isn't something someone chooses, but at 3yo the child shouldn't be thinking about gender in the first place.

Nauseating reminder of how chic it is in Hollywood to adopt black babies. And has been for a few decades now. Next level virtue signaling. And of course the kids are primarily raised by the nannies and staff. How many does Angelina Jolie have now? 20? 30?

Sandra Bullock has a couple too.

Her kids? More like playing Russian roulette with someone else's unwanted kids.

Studies show that people who are not the biological parents of children are much more likely to abuse them, the Cinderella effect. The idea is that people are unconsciously motivated to invest in their biological kin, and not so much in unrelated children. From an evolutionary psychology perspective, these kids are just a distraction to occupy a childless woman; there's no stake, no consequences if they turn out to be messed up.

black-adopted.jpg

This is why you should never heckle women who live alone with cats or dogs.

They've made the rational choice compared to this.

Damn, I had a crush on Charlie when she first came on the scene. People like her I don’t mind being thrown off the rooftops by Muslims

Pretty sure i identified as luke skywalker or superman depending on the day.

Scarlett's body is on another level though, and her face is more attractive to me as well. Theron always looked like a boy to me, not impressed
I feel the opposite, I've been so voerexposed to ScarJo that I kind of her as a brand more than a hot actress. But Charlize I find to be beautiful and I think she has a nice charisma on screen. Alas, looks like she is just another chic Hollywood actress who doesn't mind adopting kids and taking part in the latest social trends for brownie points.

Probably due to manipulation. Praying the crap out of a kid can change their behavior. Like wear a dress and get praised and ice cream, and suddenly he wants to wear dresses all the time. All without knowing that he's a pawn in the Hollyweird game

I feel the opposite, I've been so voerexposed to ScarJo that I kind of her as a brand more than a hot actress. But Charlize I find to be beautiful and I think she has a nice charisma on screen. Alas, looks like she is just another chic Hollywood actress who doesn't mind adopting kids and taking part in the latest social trends for brownie points.
I think Scarlet's attractiveness is overhyped. Charlize is way more hotter than Scarlet. Scarlet's naturally large mammary glands seems to sway a lot of guys.

And Charlize can act.

I don't get the snide remarks women like her and Sandra get, just because they adopted Black kids. They should be commended for adopting. Most people won't adopt, and even less will choose Black kids.

I think Scarlet's attractiveness is overhyped. Charlize is way more hotter than Scarlet. Scarlet's naturally large mammary glands seems to sway a lot of guys.

And Charlize can act.
Agreed on all counts
I don't get the snide remarks women like her and Sandra get, just because they adopted Black kids. They should be commended for adopting. Most people won't adopt, and even less will choose Black kids.
I kind of get it, it just seems like they do it for the perception of it all but one wonders how involved they are really in their raising. Don't get me wrong, not saying that's necessarily the case as it could be that Sandra, Charlize, and Angelina are great parents who only meant well and are transforming the lives of their kids for the better. But it certainly does look like a celebrity fad for brownie points.

It's insanity. She's insane. When you look at her history, you could have guessed it. It's sad.

charliez-theron-prometheus.jpg

She was really hot in that movie, but she is a shit human being like most actors and celebrities.

Back