• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan - Who wins if they fought?

Who wins if they fought?

• Total voters
Probably Arman.

Oliveira takes too many risks and ends up walking or sometomes even literally jumping into things, and I don't see Tsarukyan getting caught with anything when Charles goes all out..

Charles. He aint going to be looking at the damn floor with his guard open like Beneil was when he was getting kneed. Many fighters have knocked out Beneil in the first round, Charles included. I still remember Gamrot of all people tagging Arman in the boxing.

Not sure, but thats a fight I would like to see
It was good seeing you and Luthien at my $600 million mansion today watching the fights!
One of our neighbours called the police to file a complaint though because they could hear you picking up and slamming the 3000lb weights while deadlifting. Its fine though i told him it won't happen again

Hope you enjoyed our finest Italian steak with golden encrusted popcorn

Charles but would not be surprised if Arman puts up a good fight. I think this is the fight to make next along with Gaethje challenging Islam for the belt.

As much as I love this fight, the possibility of Charles upsetting another would be contender--and taking more damage in the process--is almost depressing.

I'd probably just prefer they give Arman a shot now. But if they're going with Charles, it might as well be before he accumulates more damage.

I lean Charles by the way. Arman has the skills to beat Charles, but I'm still not sure if his striking and fight IQ have progressed enough to avoid gassing and getting caught in round 3 or 4.

I really like Arman, but Charles is always dangerous, I still go with Tsarukyan.

Back