Media Chang Sung Jung: "I can't remember the 3rd, 4th and 5th round"

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

I can’t remember round 3,4,5. It’s strange to see myself fighting when I can’t remember a thing. Haha.
Well.. when you lose a fight, you need to figure out why you lost the fight… Brian mostly fights southpaw.. and our plan was to draw in opponents when they are southpaw.. But I was so stupid to get hit by that elbow. Ortega simply did an awesome job... And I am just ashamed of myself right now. Thank you all for supporting me still.

Last edited:
Reminds me of when he thought the Yair KO was 4 days prior when it was only the day before IIRC

Doubt he doesn't have some injury Probably concussed at least though the jaw action was sketchy too

Fuk I'm pretty disappointed not just the loss but the career He seems like a good family guy

a win here possibly cinches Hall of Fame now I'm just pretty sure Woulda been nice to have touched that belt too

Ortega fought a masterclass really I knew KZ wanted him to be reckless and aggressive and that's what he trained for He got some slick shit he didn't know whether shit or go blind Goes in, he gets belted or spinbowed....sit back and get toasted with kicks He got smoked in the fog

Last edited:
soo.....was he saying that if it was not because of spinning back elbow, the outcome would have been different.?

Why...God...Why....
tenor.gif

Gameplan was still trash
Must've been very confident he was going to win on the counter considering how low his output was the whole fight

He beat two overrated fighters (Edgar and Moicano) and started believing the hype. He has always been mediocre. Ortega should be embarrassed for not finishing him.

I remember when Jermaine Taylor first started talking about having memory issues after getting KOd Froch and Abraham back to back. His own promoter refused to promote him anymore out of concern after Taylor kept asking them the same questions minutes apart.

He went from a normal, decent guy to getting stripped of a title for mental health issues to shooting his cousin and getting locked up for a whole lest of felonies.

Edgar is overrated? Jesus fuck, the collective IQ on Sherdog has hit an all-time low.
He's not overrated, but he's a bit past his prime and couldn't handle the big hitters at 145 anymore. Looks like a legit contender at 135, though... Should have moved down there years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back