Media Chang Sung Jung: "I can't remember the 3rd, 4th and 5th round"

soo.....was he saying that if it was not because of spinning back elbow, the outcome would have been different.?
and it very well might have been. But it's not an excuse to say your opponent hit you so hard you have a concussion.

Gameplan was still trash
Must've been very confident he was going to win on the counter considering how low his output was the whole fight
I think Ortega's striking and movement is what made him hesitant. It's hard to commit to throwing strikes when your opponent is outstriking you.

These guys sacrifice their long-term health for our entertainment--never forget.

Gameplan was still trash
Must've been very confident he was going to win on the counter considering how low his output was the whole fight
Thing is, he was so fucking slow! Where is the KZ that blasted Moicano? That shit was picture perfect and lightening quick. Last night he looked like he was coming back from a 5y retirement. Something was wrong, and at the same time Ortega looked like a champ.

Thing is, he was so fucking slow! Where is the KZ that blasted Moicano? That shit was picture perfect and lightening quick. Last night he looked like he was coming back from a 5y retirement. Something was wrong, and at the same time Ortega looked like a champ.
he was waiting to counter, brian never let him.

Reactions: MGS
How could they gameplan for Ortega 2.0. The man was a completely new fighter. Zombie’s team was going in blind
Yep, feel like it was a big part of the timidness. Brian came in displaying angles and offence he hadn't previously used. Likely had KZ hesitating mentally trying to find ins cause he was forced to only be able to strategize real time, as the pre planning was likely not relevant to what stood in front of him.

Edgar is overrated? Jesus fuck, the collective IQ on Sherdog has hit an all-time low.
Some people thought he could beat Conor and thats why everyone considers him overrated. He is a good fighter though just not the world beater some make him out to be.

KZ has always had pretty slow feet, especially after the knee injuries. he blasted Moicano with timing and well placed steps leading up to exchange. He was showing a lot of that in round 2, actually looked really good in that round, but then the elbow changed the fight completely.

Ortega is also really fast. We don't really think about this because he usually doesn't use it in the way did last night.

rich franklin said the same in the rematch against wand. said after the knockdown in round 2 he came to in round 4. asked his coach what round it was. scary stuff.

jung has no shame imo. so sad mmafans are gonna troll and now put him down now. i hate that aspect of mma fans.

KZ has always had pretty slow feet, especially after the knee injuries. he blasted Moicano with timing and well placed steps leading up to exchange. He was showing a lot of that in round 2, actually looked really good in that round, but then the elbow changed the fight completely.

Ortega is also really fast. We don't really think about this because he usually doesn't use it in the way did last night.
to be fair, fast and ortega never belonged in the same sentence. he was anything but. he got by on heart and his mental. he never quit when things got tough and always stayed calm. even in the max fight dude was doing his best to throw heat and crack max. he lost the energy battle and striking battle but imo people shamed him on his loss because, fans fuckin suck.

I’m so mad man. I know Ortega performed well but kz was landing all uppercuts, and brain was spamming fakes low All night like the leg punch and fake leg grabs and he let him off the hook every time.

That's worrisome. I don't like when fighters say things like this, and kz had said it quite a few times now. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here. The guy is a family man with like three kids, so it's sad to think of him taking much more punishment. He's already mentioned retirement a few times now too.

rich franklin said the same in the rematch against wand. said after the knockdown in round 2 he came to in round 4. asked his coach what round it was. scary stuff.

jung has no shame imo. so sad mmafans are gonna troll and now put him down now. i hate that aspect of mma fans.

to be fair, fast and ortega never belonged in the same sentence. he was anything but. he got by on heart and his mental. he never quit when things got tough and always stayed calm. even in the max fight dude was doing his best to throw heat and crack max. he lost the energy battle and striking battle but imo people shamed him on his loss because, fans fuckin suck.

yea that's exactly what I mean. He never used his athleticism and speed in his movement because he just kind of waded forward. but he still showed glimpses of speed at times when he would come forward.

agreed fans dont respect the fighters and their skills enough.

you guys are ugly as hell when you make these cte shitposts. CTE is a sad reality of the consequence of fighting but throwing it out like a meme is so gross.

especially because it isn't even correct here.
Couldn't agree more. Its tacky af

Reactions: xP
Anyone who dislikes KZ, you really just must be a miserable person in general.

He beat two overrated fighters (Edgar and Moicano) and started believing the hype. He has always been mediocre. Ortega should be embarrassed for not finishing him.

Yes, because Edgar of all people, is overrated.

tumblr_n2pgitiHs11tw1vhco1_500.gif

I don’t know what to think about KZ right now. He looked sluggish and unreactive to me from the opening bell. The commentators kept gushing about the fantastic new Ortega but to me, it was all about KZ not showing up at all. Not a good fight.
I think he looked way off before the fight even started, an off night for KZ

Back