Chandler vs. Gaethje potentially in jeopardy due to vaccine requirements in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
mRNA “vaccines” have never been approved for human use before. There’s no long term studies and no one knows what effects they will have on people in years to come.

the fact that people want others to give up the right to their own body to make themselves feel comfortable is disturbing, to say the least.
Saying no one knows the effect they'll have is ignoring all the research that has gone into it.
You don't need to try everything before having a good idea how it works.

"The right to their own body" is not completely true, since unvaccinated people put others at risk, meaning they're refusing to acknowledge other people's well being.

With all due respect, you’re stupid if you can’t respect his decision. Specially since he elaborated on the reason.
Am i though? Because i don't think his reason is nearly as good as he thinks it is.

Good he's smart no one in this world knows the long term effects of the vaccine.

What a stupid thing to say ^

The numbers suggest anyone under 80 has a 99.9 percent chance of survival.....so why put an experimental agent that they're not liable for into your body ....no jabs for me - my choice .....you do you
You're also likely to survive an MMA fight with a UFC fighter.
Doesn't mean it's a clever thing to do, because you'd get fucked up.
Regardless of that, if we all, or most people, get vaccinated, we can prevent a great number of deaths.

Not only in the us dude, trust me here in France a shit ton of people don't want to get the vaccine too
Yeah, im from Mexico and some (very few) are anti-vaccine here too, but in pure numbers its not anywhere near as it is in the US, here the government dont have the units to vaccine everyone that is actually interested in getting it.

Tell that to all those people who suffered from pneumonia, had to be intubed, died, still suffer from it months later. Yes there is such thing as severe Covid forms. Google Nick Cordero.
I suppose you don't go outside without wearing a lightning rod. Google Walker Bethune.

Put the fight on a different card, problem solved. I don’t want to get into whether an adult should or shouldn’t get vaccinated.

But, NYSAC, and NY State have always sucked, with the hurdles that must be cleared. Like really.. You won’t let a fighter fight if he hasn’t been fully vaccinated? Have they closed down the borders to the state as well? Do they allow people that haven’t been vaccinated in?

They won’t allow a band to perform a concert if they haven’t been vaccinated. They won’t allow a play on Broadway if every single member of the company hasn’t been vaccinated? Do they monitor the audience as well? If you go to a sporting event, do you have to have proof of vaccination? What a fucked up place.

The return of Broadway does require all actors and crew to be vaxed.
Audience as well with the new mandate.
Sports, yes once the mandate goes through in a few weeks.

We just might see a new campaign by the UFC in the coming weeks, we jab you up and you can juice on up.

"Juice for Jabs"

With all due respect, but declining to get vaccinated at this point is quite frankly stupid.

Come one Chandler...

except that mRNA isn't actually a vaccine. it's an unpaid clinical trial for gene therapy. you are just regurgitating corporate marketing propaganda from cable news networks and local newspapers.

the fact that the ARMY has to roll it out, and the fact that when animal trials and testing were conducting none of the test subjects survived should worry people.

are you willing to sign a vaccine warranty/waiver form for Chandler that makes you financially responsible in the event that he has an injury or dangerous reaction to it?

yeah, didn't think so.

Do you know what se simpler people thought would happen when the first smallpox vaccine was administered? They thought horns will start to grow on their heads.
So simple people now think the rmna shot will change their DNA, make them unfertile etc. Some parts of society are becoming stupid like in the 18 th century.
Do you know what actually happened when the first smallpox vaccine was administered?
There were tons of outbreaks of smallpox in the areas of the UK where it was taken.

Do you know what happened with the first polio vaccine? It had monkey viruses in it that caused cancer. The secretary of Health resigned, the director of the NIH resigned, etc.

But this time, with a super-fast implementation that skipped most clinical trials, I'm sure everything will be fine. Right? That 0.2% death rate for healthy people is pretty scary, let's just assume the COVID "vaccine" is fine and take it.

we'll see how it goes. Dana might not go to MSG anyway until things are completely normal. Also, all these requirements are in motion. By November, things may be completely different. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back