Chandler vs. Gaethje potentially in jeopardy due to vaccine requirements in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way to solve this problem is to put that you must have the vaccine in the new contracts. As of now I don’t see anyway to make them do it. That puts it into the fighters hands and if they choose not to work then it’s on them.

It is a big mistake for the UFC to do a New York show this early when the pandemic is still raging and the Delta variant going strong with no possibility for the current vaccines to create herd immunity. The UFC could have just put this card in Vegas and had a huge gate with far less regulatory risk.

Seems like alot of hater's on here. I would bet Chandler did way more research before making his decision that a bunch of keyboard warriors that don't make a living with there bodies. Some of you would be the first one's to bitch and whine if someone took away your free choice on something you believed in.

It takes years of studies to find out what the actual side effects are. With all due respect blindly accepting chemicals into your body because the government says so is quite frankly stupid.

I don't think most people that took the vaccine are doing it cause the government said so. I think most people that took the vaccine are doing it because the experts(doctors and scientists) took the vaccines themselves first and have said they are safe.

Pfizer could potentially gain full approval within a matter of weeks. Maybe Chandler doesn't realize that or maybe his reasoning goalposts will move at that point.
Or maybe it's the approval is just as shady as the rest of this has been? Or maybe it's because the vax is a failure and looks to be useless against future varients? Perhaps ita looking like front line workers who contracted covid natural immune system appears to be working better than the vax??

I don't think most people that took the vaccine are doing it cause the government said so. I think most people that took the vaccine are doing it because the experts(doctors and scientists) took the vaccines themselves first and have said they are safe.
Only some Drs and scientists

With all due respect, but declining to get vaccinated at this point is quite frankly stupid.

How are the human trials going so far? I hear you're running out of subjects to test.

How is he "anti-vax" if he's skeptical about certain things pertaining to specifically the COVID vaccine? He just stated that his son has vaccines and I'm sure he, himself, has every other vaccine in the book. This shit about "if you're skeptical about the COVID vaccine, you're an anti-vaxxer!" is such a stupid and lazy take. Just because the guy wants to be informed and cautious about what he jabs into his body doesn't mean he's Jenny McCarthy.
Dude give me a break. The guy has stuck himself with a million different needles knowing there are adverse effects, but is all of a sudden is worried about the covid Vaccine. People like him have no sense.

Instead of us lamenting how we might have just lost the potential "Banger of the Year" the thread devolves into the never-ending COVID debate....is normal

<BC1>

He's right. It's not FDA approved, and just because democrats are pushing it hard for whatever reason, we live in a free country where people can make choices instead of living under the Authoritarian rule of Joe Biden.

Just move it to Vegas or Florida, fuck NYC that place is a shit hole along with all of it's shitty administration.

Many sheep itt, yall idiots don't know how life really works. Keep believing your corrupt government, politicians and doctors.

Dude give me a break. The guy has stuck himself with a million different needles knowing there are adverse effects, but is all of a sudden is worried about the covid Vaccine. People like him have no sense.
Yeah, with vaccines that are several decades old. Did you read the entirety of his quote? His entire concern was with how brand new and relatively un-studied this vaccine is compared to the ones that have been in existence and studied for many years. It makes total sense why he’d be skeptical when it’s phrased that way. You can’t compare the COVID vaccine to like the Polio or MMR vaccine. It’s still a brand new thing and we’re figuring it out as we go along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back