Chandler vs. Gaethje potentially in jeopardy due to vaccine requirements in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
NY is such a cesspool. And CA is going to adopt the vaccine mandate for indoor businesses. Yet, at Del Rio, TX, massive asylum seekers are trying to enter the US. Are those refugees all vaccinated? Probably not. And the Democrats are willing to use American taxpayers' money to force vaccines on those refugees.

I agree that vaccination is the way to go after no major side effects have emerged. But it is Chandler's choice to do whatever he wants with his body. After all, we don't live in a police state where the government controls your life, at least not yet. People hating Chandler for not wanting to get the vaccines are the same type of people who only value their own opinions, not others.

In Massachusetts, 74% of those who tested positive in the recent tests were vaccinated people. Pretty clear that the vaccine isn't the end all world saver, however it lowers the chances of going to the hospital.

Absolutely, I was just pointing out the actual numbers for people getting covid after being vaccinated are very small. People point to breakthrough infections to support their opposition to the vaccine, when the data proves that the vaccine does work. shrug.
Nah, sorry kid, I worked front line all the way through this and continue to do so. I had covid early on. I'm constantly exposed to covid for hours at a time and have yet to become reinfected. The majority of my coworkers remain unvaxed because we see first hand, daily, that our immune systems handle it just fine.

If the vaccines are working so great (glad they seem to be) people who choose to not get vaxxed are only risking themselves. The people who are worried about COVID because they are high risk or whatever the case should be vaccinated and fine.

UFC needs to move this event to a free state.

Not sure why everyone is giving Chandler shit about the vaccine. Hell I got the Pfizer vaccine and I work as a medic but I totally understand why anyone wouldn’t want to.

For one thing this is the first ever large scale mRNA vaccine and it was pretty rushed. Not the usual “inject dead virus in” type vaccine, more like “rewrite what some cell function is” type vaccine.
Thank you for being a medic. Medics are undervalued, and under paid

If hiv was as contagious as covid society would demand the infected disclose their status. I think as it is they should be required by law to tell people who they pose a threat to (sexual partners) that they are hiv positive. Idgaf about privacy when it comes to making other people sick. Sometimes safety overrides privacy, like at the airport, they can literally search your asshole if they think you are hiding something. It's just common sense, we can't have people blowing up planes full of people even if it means violating people's privacy a little bit. It's just a record of when you got jabbed in the arm last, not a recording of your last colonoscopy.
For the record the airport can't search anything on you without your consent. People agree to those searches because they want to travel still. If you fuck your flight then they can't do anything to you.

Now if they arrest you it's a different story. Now your legally a prisoner and the constitution goes out the window.

Like I said I'm getting the J&J shot on the 10th. I know enough people that have taken the vaccine and are completely fine so in my situation it's stupid for me to keep ducking it.

So just have them fight somewhere else.

On a side note, I'm definitely looking forward to DeBlasio fumbling around to explain his racially segregated city where whites and Asians with their 80-90% vaccination rates are eating in restaurants and going to sporting events after they turned away the 80% unvaccinated black people for not having their papers, and calling them stupid and diseased from their whites only dinners.

kingofpopcorn1.gif

The survival rate of Covid19 is 99-99.5 %, the survival rate of influenza is far higher than that.

The two aren't comparable.

I definitely didn't say anyone should get the vaccine, or that 100 % of all people should be vaccinated - I just found your supposed point amusing, that if one wasn't mandatory then the other shouldn't be!

Besides which, there isn't a single influenza strain to vaccinate against; the seasonal influenza vaccine picks influenza strains based on models predicting the likely prominent strain in any given year. Hence, it's seasonal, which is what we're looking at the Covid19 situation developing into. That's the 'booster' idea that we might have to live with, and for the record, no, I don't think boosters for Covid19 will EVER be mandatory.
Lol far higher than that? Are we still talking about 1 percent of the population, ironic cause in the grand shceme of things they are both very survivable and mild in most cases.

whats the point of making the vaccine mandatory if the booster that makes it effective isnt?

yes you’re right there isn’t a single strain of flu which is why the flu vaccine has never been mandatory for schools And to do your basic American rights.
The vaccines that we do have that are mandatory they target a pathogen that doesnt mutate hence why we dont need one every year.
It seems silly to me that people with the corona virus vaccine are still catching coronavirus…and they want to mandate that crap?
Please explain the logic.

People are becoming retarded. Internet is atform for idiots and they just keep influencing other simple people.

Edward Jenner’s innovations, begun with his successful 1796 use of cowpox material to create immunity to smallpox, quickly made the practice widespread. His method underwent medical and technological changes over the next 200 years, and eventually resulted in the eradication of smallpox.

Louis Pasteur’s 1885 rabies vaccine was the next to make an impact on human disease. And then, at the dawn of bacteriology, developments rapidly followed. Antitoxins and vaccines against diphtheria, tetanus, anthrax, cholera, plague, typhoid, tuberculosis, and more were developed through the 1930s.

Do you know what se simpler people thought would happen when the first smallpox vaccine was administered? They thought horns will start to grow on their heads.
So simple people now think the rmna shot will change their DNA, make them unfertile etc. Some parts of society are becoming stupid like in the 18 th century.
Learn to spell before calling anyone retarded, retard.
Also unfertile isn't even a word.

So just have them fight somewhere else.

On a side note, I'm definitely looking forward to DeBlasio fumbling around to explain his racially segregated city where whites and Asians with their 80-90% vaccination rates are eating in restaurants and going to sporting events after they turned away the 80% unvaccinated black people for not having their papers, and calling them stupid and diseased from their whites only dinners.

kingofpopcorn1.gif
Its racist to show your id to vote but not your vaccination card clearly.

NY is such a cesspool. And CA is going to adopt the vaccine mandate for indoor businesses. Yet, at Del Rio, TX, massive asylum seekers are trying to enter the US. Are those refugees all vaccinated? Probably not. And the Democrats are willing to use American taxpayers' money to force vaccines on those refugees.

I agree that vaccination is the way to go after no major side effects have emerged. But it is Chandler's choice to do whatever he wants with his body. After all, we don't live in a police state where the government controls your life, at least not yet. People hating Chandler for not wanting to get the vaccines are the same type of people who only value their own opinions, not others.
Freedom of speech and expression is only good when it reinforces what I already believe mentalities.

The pilgrims were people who just wanted to be left the fuck alone to believe and live how they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back