Chandler vs Bendo 2 Bellator 243 Aug.7th

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...henderson-2-rebooked-for-aug-7-bellator-event

Multiple sources confirmed the matchup to MMA Fighting following an initial report from Combate in Brazil. This will be the third time in the past eight months that this rematch has been booked.

After Chandler defeated Henderson in their first meeting in 2016, Bellator put the lightweights back together for a clash originally scheduled at the year-end card in Japan this past December.

Last fight on Chandler’s contract. Would be nice to see him jump over to the UFC, feel like USADA will keep him from signing though.

go Chandler.
Chandler vs Khabib would be great.

Last fight on Chandler’s contract. Would be nice to see him jump over to the UFC, feel like USADA will keep him from signing though.
I think he'll go where the money is either way. He's a pragmatic guy and he's towards the end of his prime.

I think he'll go where the money is either way. He's a pragmatic guy and he's towards the end of his prime.
If I was Coker, I would let him go and use the money to go for Charles Oliveira, who has 1 fight left on his contract or something like that.

Probably signs with ONE then. Although there's some good fights for him there.

last fight on contract... that's a curse, probably bendo in that case

Chandler always talks about switching whenever his last fight on contract comes up. Can't believe some of you still fall for it.

Dont for the life of me see why Oliveira would leave UFC right now on cusp of being top 5 finally.
Unless there is a money issue, you never know. It striked me as odd that he brought up his contract during his last post-fight interview. He mentioned that he was at the end of his contract and wanted to figure it out first before making plans. I would assume they have a great working relationship and doubt neither of them want to move, I just thought it was odd.
If I was Coker I would for sure make a big move for him if I knew there was an opportunity.

Bellator is pretty much not even a thing anymore and that says a lot

Bellator is pretty much not even a thing anymore and that says a lot
If you enjoy MMA you will enjoy Bellator or any other promotion. I dont understand the hate towards anything non-UFC, makes no sense. Fighters are not magically better because the fight in the UFC. There are killers outside the UFC too, just look at Chimaev, he has been legit for a while now, he is not magically legit because he joined the UFC. Obviously the UFC is the big dog out there but I always support other promotions simply because competition has made everything better and will continue to make everything better.

Well if he truly wants to go too the UFC this is his last shot at that.

Personally, Chandler has ran his course in Bellator. Just hardly a fight left for him. It's time to move on while he still has something left.

Though it won't shock me if he ends right back up in Bellator.

If you enjoy MMA you will enjoy Bellator or any other promotion. I dont understand the hate towards anything non-UFC, makes no sense. Fighters are not magically better because the fight in the UFC. There are killers outside the UFC too, just look at Chimaev, he has been legit for a while now, he is not magically legit because he joined the UFC. Obviously the UFC is the big dog out there but I always support other promotions simply because competition has made everything better and will continue to make everything better.

I watched Bellator for years it's just it sucks now and has been going down the drain every year gradually

Back