Chandler vs Bendo 2 Bellator 243 Aug.7th

im in the middle of breaking down Neal as a fighter and cementing the details of the fight plan and no doubt about it- Hamza will have his hands full
He is legit but vastly inexperienced. This should be a fun fight.

He looked a bit rough around the edges and a bit undersized for LHW in his last fight. Could he make 185?
He’s certainly got the frame for it. As an amateur he used to terrorize the local scene as a heavyweight so he’s comfortable with the big guys. I’d like to see him down though

Thinking Homasi has a clear path to victory vs Milleneder. Forward pressure, cage grind & takedowns. Millender does not respond well to constant pressure. And his takedown defense & get ups are the weakest part of his game.

Thinking Homasi has a clear path to victory vs Milleneder. Forward pressure, cage grind & takedowns. Millender does not respond well to constant pressure. And his takedown defense & get ups are the weakest part of his game.

Sabah has a suspect as fuck chin though and Millender is a decent striker.

Im surprised to see Mitrione is only a slight favorite. I was assuming Mitrione would be a heavy favorite. I guess Tim Johnson stock rose a bit after the KO of Fortune.

go Chandler.
Chandler vs Khabib would be great.

USADA-friendly Chanlder would get smoked badly. Even Bellator Chandler got outwrestled by Will Brooks.

His old ass will get beat up in the UFC and the casual will be like "OMG! SEE! BElLaTor fIgHteRs SuCk!"
His young ass got whupped twice by Will Brooks so I knew he was never all that.

Great main event. Bellator doesn’t even try to promote their shit anymore. I just found out it’s this weekend

Middleweight Joel Bauman is out of his preliminary card bout against Taylor Johnson. Additionally, Ahmed Samir Hefny, who was expected to fight Christian Edwards at a 210-pound catchweight, is off the card. Neither Johnson nor Edwards will receive a replacement opponent.

A Bellator official informed MMA Junkie of the cancellations Tuesday, citing “undisclosed reasons” as the cause. The official noted Johnson and Edwards will be compensated, despite not fighting.

Middleweight Joel Bauman is out of his preliminary card bout against Taylor Johnson. Additionally, Ahmed Samir Hefny, who was expected to fight Christian Edwards at a 210-pound catchweight, is off the card. Neither Johnson nor Edwards will receive a replacement opponent.

A Bellator official informed MMA Junkie of the cancellations Tuesday, citing “undisclosed reasons” as the cause. The official noted Johnson and Edwards will be compensated, despite not fighting.
shit. I like Taylor a lot, that dude has a ton of potential

His young ass got whupped twice by Will Brooks so I knew he was never all that.
He was good enough to beat two UFC Champions at or near their prime. I think any rational person would say that's "all of that."

He was good enough to beat two UFC Champions at or near their prime. I think any rational person would say that's "all of that."

Bendo was several years past his prime. He was never the same after the Pettis rematch. Any casual observer knows that....

Back