News Chandler has "other plans"

People in here really shitting on him for not taking a short notice fight vs RDA? WTF.

First UFC probably does have other plans for him, if I'm him I'm only fighting Dustin, Justin, Tony, Conor, maybe Hooker or DO Bronx thats it and it sure as shit wouldnt be on a weeks notice after just cutting weight two weeks ago.

So this is Chandler's fault now? AGAIN? lol. RDA pulls out of the first fight "WHERE'S CHANDLER"

Islam pulls out this time and people STILL talk "WHERE'S CHANDLER"

<36>

The dude can't win no matter what he does.
No one is saying it's his fault people are not okay with his response. He has said he's on a mission to get the belt - then why now take on the former champ at 155 who went up fought much larger men at 170 and even fought for the title.

Chandler dont hespect nawthing
He dont wanna with Islam
He dont wanna with RDA
He dont wanna with Hooker.

Rda is the perfect debut fight

Former champ that's a great test to see where Chandler is at

Chandler doesn't deserve the top 5 imo, but it looks like hes jumping right in with them

Chandler doesn't need to be fooling around with the lowly no-names. Put him in there right at the top and let him go for the title. Or at least a #1 contender fight.

he was replacement for title fight hence his next fight should be for title. too bad we cant see him vs Khabib

Ranking means nothing and gives you nothing. Can be changed in a minute, too.

RDA is a former champ, has wins over huge amount of LWs including current ones.

Nobody in this life willingly takes shittier opportunities than they have to. Whatever your job is, and whoever you screw, is based in each case on your value in those two marketplaces. Chandler isn’t taking RDA on a week’s notice because he believes he can get a better opportunity than that — and given that Dana made him the backup for the title fight, he probably isn’t wrong. Felder is taking RDA a week’s notice because he does not believe he can get a better opportunity. He probably isn’t wrong either.

I don’t understand why people get angry with fighters for this

This guy really thinks beating the ghost of Benson Henderson means he’s special

if it walks like a duck and it twitters like a duck its prolly a ....

he was replacement for title fight hence his next fight should be for title. too bad we cant see him vs Khabib
Yeah I'm sad about that. I want to see him mauled

I think chandler wants some one in the top5. Give him hooker.

Back