News Chandler has "other plans"

I don’t blame chandler that’s a real dangerous fight to take on 6 days notice. RDA always has great cardio and can push the pace. He’s not someone you take lightly

Ofc chandler isn't taking this fight, rda would ruin the hype in his head

For the record.

RDA would beat the brakes off of Chandler. It's a horrible match up for him.

RDA would make him look bad. Chandler is better off fighting someone who is higher ranked and claim he only loses to the best in the world.

This Chandler guy is a diva. I wouldn't be shocked if he loses his first fight in the UFC.
Has anybody even entertained the idea of he might be getting scheduled to fight someone like Ferg or Gaethje soon which would make sense as to why he wouldn't wanna fight RDA. That would be at least a thought of mine

chandler fighting one of the top 3 LW. dana give rda some money, he needs to pay da bills.

You know exactly what I mean so let's not try and be smart, fans have been against Chandler the minute he signed talking about he doesn't belong.

If he beats RDA you bet your ass people will just say RDA is washed and sucks. There's no winning here no matter what.
Well, maybe, if he wins a fight he could, you know...win...

But you can't win if you don't fight.

Let me know when he signs a fight. I personally think he gets wrecked by anybody in the top 15, but if he proves me wrong then he proves me wrong.

Why would he fight RDA last minute?
The people who want to stall his career or want him to lose are the only people wanting that fight. That would be his haters, probably mostly UFC shills.

He can fight RDA if his plans don't work out. For now, i'd rather see him not waste him time with meaningless fights that won't improve his career in the UFC. Even if he beats RDA, his haters will still hate him. What does he gain? Nothing.

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth - tyron woodley

That's like saying no2 at HW is Champ at LHW.
Ironically the former #2 HW actually was the LHW champ. Not sure where to rank Jon at HW but he too was LHW champ.

Last edited:
RDA is better than Chandler deserves, really.

Tony vs Chandler is the fight to make.

Chandler wouldn’t been smart to accept. Probably waiting to get Tony or Justin early next year, probably something like that already in the works.

Because:
1. He hasn't fought in the UFC yet
2. This is main event
3. He says he's ready for everything and everyone
4. This is a great fight for someone with title on his sight
4 is a good point. Chandler is chinny but a decent wrestler and a physical specimen. Prime RDA would destroy Chandler in a round but given the big drop off could see Chandler winning a tough fight

Seems like the perfect fight to introduce Chandler and see how far he can go.

A good name, former champ in a main event who still has a lot left in the tank making his return to 155.
If he beats RDA he immediately inserts himself into the division and can get his big fight.

Back