News Chandler has "other plans"

I’m sure Chandler would’ve signed the dotted line in a drop of a hat had his main event opponent been someone like Pettis or Cowboy Cerrone.

RDA?
<{ByeHomer}>

lol

on what planet do you live on that you think Chandler is going to smash RDA? Chandler's wrestling isn't good enough to keep RDA down, infact, RDA would probably take Chandler down multiple times during the fight.

Not to mention he is a better striker than Chandler (although Mike gets the nod in the power department).

RDA would beat up Chandler, that's why he's not taking the fight. And a win over RDA, although its still great in the eyes of people who know anything about the sport, it really doesn't get him into a title shot next.

Chandler is probably looking towards a Tony/Dustin/Justin/Hooker type match-up
you are remembering the RDA from 2017, not the one who has lost 4 of his last 5 fights

It's a winnable fight for Chandler, the "other plans" is fighting someone with a better chance at beating Chandler. Alvarez did beat RDA after all.

Chandler's ego is out of control.

It always was, especially when he was undefeated and he thought he was GOAT. Then he lost 3 in a row and had some excuse and 6 years later he's GOAT in his own mind again.

RDA on short notice is exactly the kind of fight he deserves. Turning it down should mean he never fights in the UFC, who needs him?

Watch out guys, here comes Chandler:

mKyz7VSt_o.gif

Eh, given RDA's track record against wrestlers we all kind of knew how he'd fare against Chandler or Islam. Dude has fought some brutal competition recently and I'd like to see him pick up a win or two at LW against a more favorable opponent.

Won't be mad at all if they gave him the likes of Iaquinta or Paul Felder for his first fight back at LW.

Why would Chandler fight RDA and Islam? Waste of fights. He's not that young and wants only the top guys

Because:
1. He hasn't fought in the UFC yet
2. This is main event
3. He says he's ready for everything and everyone
4. This is a great fight for someone with title on his sight
You gotta remember this is the UFC's cheap ass we talking about. FIghters talk about fighting anyone anywhere, and that is true, but they ain't going to do it for fucking free thats for sure. Why give in to some low ball UFC tactics when your career is based on brain damage taken?

you are remembering the RDA from 2017, not the one who has lost 4 of his last 5 fights
Those losses are against Usman, Colby, Edwards, and Chiesa. I'll give you the Chiesa fight but no LW is beating the other 3.

Damn this board hates Chandler. He's my guy, and I hope does well in the UFC.

So this is Chandler's fault now? AGAIN? lol. RDA pulls out of the first fight "WHERE'S CHANDLER"

Islam pulls out this time and people STILL talk "WHERE'S CHANDLER"

<36>

The dude can't win no matter what he does.
Well he certainly can't win if he doesn't fight

Well he certainly can't win if he doesn't fight

You know exactly what I mean so let's not try and be smart, fans have been against Chandler the minute he signed talking about he doesn't belong.

If he beats RDA you bet your ass people will just say RDA is washed and sucks. There's no winning here no matter what.

hasnt even fought in ufc yet and already losing his fan base... gj mike

He may not be able to make weight in time. The excuse he gave could just be a flippant remark.

Damn this board hates Chandler. He's my guy, and I hope does well in the UFC.
I have no problem with Chandler, I just think he's getting the Askren treatment from a business standpoint vs Bellator. They are getting a star and previous champ from their competition to show the UFC brand is better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back