Media Chael "Whittaker vs Israel in Australia will be biggest UFC live gate ever"

Stick it at the MCG in late oct early nov, stick conor on the card v poirier as well...100 thousand in the stands only, plus the floor.
Market the fuck out of it
But youve got to start now, promote it for 5 months
Stick another couple good fights of known names on it
Stick a female title match on there
Would be massive, gotta have a decent amout of tickets at a reasonable price tho to get that sell out

To be honest the G would be better for fights Marvel is shit

In Australian history maybe

I wonder who else they would put on this card.

Dan Hooker for sure... but the co-main event would have to be big. Maybe a Megan Anderson 145 title fight vs Amanda Nunes? If Anderson wins soon.

When has UFC ever beaten that? That beat 129 (I believe) at the SkyDome and they haven't done another building that size since so what is?

Unless you are talking about money and not attendance in which case you're correct and I apologise.

Biggest gate is always about money, not attendance.

Chael is wrong about Adesanya vs Gastelum being the best MW fight in UFC history.

Chael vs. Anderson 1 is the best MW fight in UFC history. The Bad Guy just being humble as usual.

Personally I think Romero vs weidman and Romero vs Rockhold are much better mw fights then chael vs Anderson 1.

Rob vs Romero 2 was way better than all those fights, Weidman vs Romero is a second

Well, it is already proved that when Chael says something, every time the opposite happens. So...

Does Australia even have stadiums with 100k or more capacity like Cowboy stadium in Texas?

Funny how Chael keeps up hyping UFC fights while being under contract for Bellator now

Me thinks he's trying to get back in the org. somehow or wants Dana's job when he retires.. It's just weird he never throws shots at Dana and promotes UFC cards when he isn't employed for them anymore.

Funny how Chael keeps up hyping UFC fights while being under contract for Bellator now

Me thinks he's trying to get back in the org. somehow or wants Dana's job when he retires.. It's just weird he never throws shots at Dana and promotes UFC cards when he isn't employed for them anymore.

Wouldn't say that necessarily, he would simply recognise most of his audience are primarily UFC and that's where their interest remains.

He fought 6 months ago....and he's still on suspension.

{<huh}

Even as a troll job it's retarded.
He announced his retirement. Until he signs for a fight and fights again, he's retired in my books

[<cena1}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back