Media Chael "Whittaker vs Israel in Australia will be biggest UFC live gate ever"

nope

two dudes who are unmarketable from their personalities

Chael is wrong about Adesanya vs Gastelum being the best MW fight in UFC history.

Chael vs. Anderson 1 is the best MW fight in UFC history. The Bad Guy just being humble as usual.

Chael is wrong about Adesanya vs Gastelum being the best MW fight in UFC history.

Chael vs. Anderson 1 is the best MW fight in UFC history. The Bad Guy just being humble as usual.
Personally I think Romero vs weidman and Romero vs Rockhold are much better mw fights then chael vs Anderson 1.

Well, I believe the Ronda-Holly fight in Australia holds the current record so it isn't far fetched to think that two fighters from that region could sell more.

Romero vs Rockhold

GihXaT0.gif

Well, I believe the Ronda-Holly fight in Australia holds the current record so it isn't far fetched to think that two fighters from that region could sell more.
Lol that crowd was 56k in a footy stadium haha.

It's possible if the fight takes place in Straya. Bobbie isn't a draw though. Probably will ends with around 200k PPV buys.

A light heavyweight barely beating a welterweight is FOTY thus far?

Lol that crowd was 56k in a footy stadium haha.
yeah and Dana has said multiple times after the fights on the weekend that whittaker vs adesanya will be in a stadium.

He's banking on the fact that both men are from that region and the fight happening is Australia.

Bring Conor to Wembley and see what it does to the live gate record.

nope

two dudes who are unmarketable from their personalities
Australia vs New Zealand, in Australia. It will sell out very quick, you will be surprised. Holm vs Rousey was sold out in Melbourne (56.000 seater sold out), imagine having a main event between a local world champion and an interim champion from a neighboring country

Australia vs New Zealand, in Australia. It will sell out very quick, you will be surprised. Holm vs Rousey was sold out in Melbourne (56.000 seater sold out), imagine having a main event between a local world champion and an interim champion from a neighboring country
56k isn't the biggest live gate ever

I don't think you guys understand how much we love our sports here. Fight will easily do decent stadium!

It's sell out Etihad Stadium (56,000) in about two days. It could probably get 70,000 at the MCG if there was another big fight on the undercard.

Chael is right.

Back