Chael wants Anderson

Cheal messed up both fights. Not taking away from Anderson though, but Chael made the mistakes in both fights...

1st fight, he gave the sub to Silva. Its not like Silva worked and got it on his own...And in 2nd fight, Sonnen missed the spinning elbow and left himself sitting for Silva to finish...

he threw a knee that at the time most people considered illegal.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

"I'm just making shit up on the fly. Hope nobody actually watches fights here...!"

He threw a perfect knee to the solar plexus. There was literally no controversy. Ever. At all. Stop.

And i want a million $.

Chael has done nothing to deserve any title fight he had.

Chael very much deserved the rematch against Anderson. In fact many were calling for an immediate rematch since he had such a great performance.

Silva lost the first round of the second fight and had to cheat to win.

He was worried as hell in that fight. First he was caught greasing before the fight, then he was holding Chael's shorts, then he threw a knee that at the time most people considered illegal.

This is the truth.

It would be a good 3rd fight. Usually I don't see much point in a 3rd fight the score is 2-0 but in this case I would want it...the build up would be epic.

I dont want to see this fight, seen it twice already. It was exciting the first two because of the hype and trash talk and the first fight being dominated by Chael. But Anderson wiped him out the 2nd time by TKO, we've seen all the hype already. Nothing else to see in this fight.

And i want a million $.

Chael has done nothing to deserve any title fight he had. Only trash talk. All the while juiced to his gills. Jeez, if he gets it, that's it for me, i'm not watching UFC anymore...

He beat Bisping, Nate Marquardt, Yushin Okami and was minutes away from being MW champion ..... he did earn his MW title fights. Both of them.

Rubbish post. I'd have expected more from an '04 join date.

1. He earned his first shot at Silva's strap by beating Okami and Marquardt. No small feat at the time.

2. He earned his second shot at Silva's strap by beating Stann and Bisping. Again, no small feat at the time.

3. His shot at Jones' strap I'll give ya. All talk.

4. Silva's not the champion anymore, you fool.

It also was part reward for being willing to take the the fight (Jones) on short-notice substitution when a few other people turned it down. That Chael was always willing to step in, being a draw, and having a respectable record is why he got to where he did. The guy made his own luck.

Chael very much deserved the rematch against Anderson. In fact many were calling for an immediate rematch since he had such a great performance.

Well...in fairness he tested dirty and that was never gonna happen. But he got the wins he needed to get the rematch.

Anderson has said that he wants to fight Nick again because he has "Unfinished business" with him.

I'd watch, but I'd rather see Silva fight someone relevant.

I want a gauge of just where in the top 10 Silva actually is.
Silva lost the first round of the second fight and had to cheat to win.

He was worried as hell in that fight. First he was caught greasing before the fight, then he was holding Chael's shorts, then he threw a knee that at the time most people considered illegal.
Charles was holding Silva's shorts too. He even admitted that.

And most considered the knee illegal?? LOL wtf trying to pass of bullshit as truth. Very few thought the knee was illegal, because it wasn't.

Anderson lost the first but as soon as he stuffed Chael, Sonnen panicked. And he got rocked bad just before the spinning backfist. Chael was already in trouble.

In the second I wouldn't really argue against Anderson "made if look easy". He stuffed the TD, looked like he was asleep when he easily dodged the backfist, then casual as you please kneed the fuck of of a terrified Chael.

Say what you want about these two men's pasts, but this will sell.

Cheal messed up both fights. Not taking away from Anderson though, but Chael made the mistakes in both fights...

1st fight, he gave the sub to Silva. Its not like Silva worked and got it on his own...And in 2nd fight, Sonnen missed the spinning elbow and left himself sitting for Silva to finish...

Jesus.

And the 2nd fight didn't end with the hilarious spinning back fist fail. Chael actually stood up even after that devastating knee Silva landed.

And I think it's time everyone is honest with themselves and admit Bisping beat Chael.

Makes a hell of a lot more sense than Ronda/Miesha III ... At least the loser in the first two Silva fights was able to win a freaking round.

And I think it's time everyone is honest with themselves and admit Bisping beat Chael.

It was a super close fight and I wouldn't have been upset with the decision if they gave it to Bisping other than the fact that I wanted the rematch between Sonnen and Silva.

I'd happily watch these two go at it again. The build up would be crazy. I miss Chael...

Hell yes! Too bad Anderoid and his fans are scared shitless of another Chael fight.

I wouldn't be shocked if the UFC called up Forrest and got him to un-retire for another match with Anderoid. But but but he was the LHW champ! Remember?! lol

There's a bunch of good fights for Anderoid but the UFC will spoon feed him like they did for most of his career.

Back