Chael wants Anderson

LOLOLOLOLOL.

"I'm just making shit up on the fly. Hope nobody actually watches fights here...!"

He threw a perfect knee to the solar plexus. There was literally no controversy. Ever. At all. Stop.

Yes there was, you can't deny controversy even if you don't agree with it. The patella might have hit the chest, but the top part of his knee absolutely hit Chael square in the chin and face.

He's not making anything up, the topic was widely discussed and even fighters like Bisping claimed right away it was an illegal knee to a downed opponent.

Perfect knee to the solar plexus would have been one where the rest of his knee and upper thigh doesn't make contact with Chaels head, but they do.

People hate him but I think Chael could be top 10 and even top 5 at MW.

People hate him but I think Chael could be top 10 and even top 5 at MW.

I don't know about all that, and I love Chael.

Let's look at the top 5 ... Chael isn't cracking that Top 5, except maybe Belfort. I think Weidman, Rockhold, and Souza have him outmatched everywhere and would likely finish him early. Machida is iffy. Belfort could be a close fight if he doesn't finish Chael early.

Looking at 6-10, we have Mousasi, Kennedy, Bisping, Leites, and CB Dolloway. I guess you can argue fights with 7-10 may be close, so I agree Chael can be in the Top 10, but I think Top 5 in 2015 MW division is too stacked.

I like Chael but I don't have any interest in this fight. Or really any third fight where the same guy won the first two.

Chael is less respectable and decent in retirement.

Guy should take up golf or something.

Silva fans still take the cake as the most pathetic and immature fan base in the history of MMA. The portion of you that still remain have retained all bat shit irrationality. That takes talent.

The truth is Silva would NEVER ever willingly take a fight with Chael. So this will never happen.

IMO he should be forced to fight Chael if he ever wants to fight again.

People want to call him a cheater now that's he's been a proven fraud. Sorry. He's been a cheater a lot longer than that, and his second fight with Chael was some of the worst and most blatant cheating anyone has ever witnessed.

a lot of Chael fans here... i guess the hype does work.

also, i reckon people have a really short memory span, adoring a fighter that failed multiple PED tests, and accused of money laundering.

You can have your precious trash talker, i know i'll skip anything related to him.

cheers

thinking about this further I've changed my mind, I don't want this. It becomes less and less appealing the more I think about it to the point it's just lame as fuck.

Silva fans still take the cake as the most pathetic and immature fan base in the history of MMA. The portion of you that still remain have retained all bat shit irrationality. That takes talent.

The truth is Silva would NEVER ever willingly take a fight with Chael. So this will never happen.

People want to call him a cheater now that's he's been a proven fraud. Sorry. He's been a cheater a lot longer than that, and his second fight with Chael was some of the worst and most blatant cheating anyone has ever witnessed.

LOL, at every sentence in this post.

Yes you will. You'll watch every second of a 3rd Sonnen/Anderson fight as would everyone else in this thread. Stop being such a baby.
touche. OK, you got me. I'd probably watch it.

Maybe in a grappling tournament if Silva wanted to do that. Probably would be fun to see them go at it without strikes. In MMA? Not so much.

I hope Sonnen stays retired.

Yes there was, you can't deny controversy even if you don't agree with it. The patella might have hit the chest, but the top part of his knee absolutely hit Chael square in the chin and face.

He's not making anything up, the topic was widely discussed and even fighters like Bisping claimed right away it was an illegal knee to a downed opponent.

Perfect knee to the solar plexus would have been one where the rest of his knee and upper thigh doesn't make contact with Chaels head, but they do.

You trolling or what? Anyone can watch it in slow motion, the KNEE hits him in the solar plexus and chest area. His upper thigh hits his face after impact. There is nothing illegal in it.

Are you being ironic hip and subversive ?.
Or idiotic and bitter ?.

IT's a shit fight, you've already got beat twice but a 3rd fight was pretty much expected, could see it happening at ufc 200

Cheater vs cheater. I'd watch.

UFC needs to branch off with a PED division. Take MMA back to its roots!

Sounds like fun to me. Though getting randomly tested from now until the fight, they'll both probably show up looking like:

20111122-131610.jpg

1422.gif

Chael needs the gear more than Andy imo. Anderson easy TKO.

Would watch.

Back