Chael wants Anderson

I think most would watch this even if they claim they won't . . .

Rubbish post. I'd have expected more from an '04 join date.

1. He earned his first shot at Silva's strap by beating Okami and Marquardt. No small feat at the time.

2. He earned his second shot at Silva's strap by beating Stann and Bisping. Again, no small feat at the time.

3. His shot at Jones' strap I'll give ya. All talk.

4. Silva's not the champion anymore, you fool.

1. Got done for jucing....and still lost. What a joke.
Should have been booted out of the UFC for chatting so much crap and then cheating....
I cant stand Sonnen after that, then he got another title shot...joke.

Are you being ironic hip and subversive ?.
Or idiotic and bitter ?.

Considering it's neither and you know full well exactly what I'm talking about yet are pretending otherwise? I'd say you're a perfect example of the bat shit craziness we have all had to put up with for years from this fan base.

The guy is a fraud, a habitual cheater, and a liar who could honestly give 15 fucks less about you or any of his fans as he's explained before. Like he's said "he doesn't owe you anything".

Continue to be his fan. Have at it.

My advice is it's now your opportunity to become a honest objective fan. It's very liberating.

a lot of Chael fans here... i guess the hype does work.

also, i reckon people have a really short memory span, adoring a fighter that failed multiple PED tests, and accused of money laundering.

You can have your precious trash talker, i know i'll skip anything related to him.

cheers

Chael's appeal is not his squeeky clean track record.

He is the best in one aspect of his profession, he is damn funny and smart and he knows what buttons to push. He is a showman, not the greatest fighter in the universe.

You love him or hate him, but most will watch him regardless.

And i want a million $.

Chael has done nothing to deserve any title fight he had. Only trash talk. All the while juiced to his gills. Jeez, if he gets it, that's it for me, i'm not watching UFC anymore...
what in Gods name are you talking about? that fight will make millions of dollars. any combat sport is meant for entertainment. anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete fool.

Chael's appeal is not his squeeky clean track record.

He is the best in one aspect of his profession, he is damn funny and smart and he knows what buttons to push. He is a showman, not the greatest fighter in the universe.

You love him or hate him, but most will watch him regardless.

I don't think he's particularly funny, or smart. The guy has a liberal arts degree from a state university. Pfft. Also, he basically got famous with a low key racist act, attacking black fighters. It's no surprise at all that made him popular with certain MMA fans.

It's going to be in a backyard because this chemical experiment isn't getting licensed.

Good one Chael, don't make me chuckle.

Considering it's neither and you know full well exactly what I'm talking about yet are pretending otherwise? I'd say you're a perfect example of the bat shit craziness we have all had to put up with for years from this fan base.

The guy is a fraud, a habitual cheater, and a liar who could honestly give 15 fucks less about you or any of his fans as he's explained before. Like he's said "he doesn't owe you anything".

Continue to be his fan. Have at it.

My advice is it's now your opportunity to become a honest objective fan. It's very liberating.
You may be honest but you hardly sound objective...

Also you call Anderson a fraud in a thread about Chael freakin' Sonnen??!

And you said he had the worst fanbase. Worse than Brock? Worse than Conor? Hell - worse than Chael? Gimme a break.

Anderson isn't even in the top 10 worst fanbases. This is quite the attack post. And I understand we all have our opinions, but yours sounds exceptionally hateful in a way I don't get. Is it the roids you hate?

BTW, I myself disliked Anderson once upon a time because I considered him fake as hell. His humble martial artist act, bowing all over the place. Then talking shit in Brazilian as his manager Soares sugar coats the translation, and insulting fighters in the ring ("playboy").

But I also respect his accomplishments as one of the most skilled and most electrifying fighters. And I have never seen much about his fanbase to look down on. They are about on par with the Fedor and GSP fanbases.

You would think you would have picked up on the obviousness of it.

And you said he had the worst fanbase. Worse than Brock? Worse than Conor? Hell - worse than Chael? Gimme a break

Yes. Much much worse.

Anderson isn't even in the top 10 worst fanbases

You certainly don't seem to have been following this sport. At all.

But I also respect his accomplishments as one of the most skilled and most electrifying fighters. And I have never seen much about his fanbase to look down on. They are about on par with the Fedor and GSP fanbases

You seem to have been living in a parallel universe. I have no possible idea where you came up with any of this.

And you said he had the worst fanbase. Worse than Brock? Worse than Conor? Hell - worse than Chael? Gimme a break.

Anderson isn't even in the top 10 worst fanbases. This is quite the attack post. And I understand we all have our opinions, but yours sounds exceptionally hateful in a way I don't get. Is it the roids you hate?

BTW, I myself disliked Anderson once upon a time because I considered him fake as hell. His humble martial artist act, bowing all over the place. Then talking shit in Brazilian as his manager Soares sugar coats the translation, and insulting fighters in the ring ("playboy").

But I also respect his accomplishments as one of the most skilled and most electrifying fighters. And I have never seen much about his fanbase to look down on. They are about on par with the Fedor and GSP fanbases.

Kneeuinthenutz is a world class moron. Don't trouble yourself with his posts any longer.

and where in my post did i stipulate he's aiming for belt? I just said he got more (IMO) than he deserved, with the previous title fights, not that this one would be a title fight.

I'll give you Marquadt. Okami, Stann and Bisping, although on a roll, were nowhere near proper contenders at the time.

read what i said above about the belt. Maybe i should have stated "if he gets it (the fight with Anderson), ..." so some people would comprehend.

This is just Chael trying to be relevant again. Actually, scratch the again part. If anyone entertains this idea for more than a second, with an obvious "NO" as an answer, i guess Barnett can ask for a rematch with Cro Cop.

Bisping was on a four fight winning streak. He was a legitimate contender.

Your entire post is silly and pointless, and your attempts to save it are not helping you.

You would think you would have picked up on the obviousness of it.

Yes. Much much worse.

You certainly don't seem to have been following this sport. At all.

You seem to have been living in a parallel universe. I have no possible idea where you came up with any of this.
I do not see an actual response to what I said in all of this...?
Kneeuinthenutz is a world class moron. Don't trouble yourself with his posts any longer.
Perhaps I shouldn't. But I expected a response at least.

Back