Chael wants Anderson

Why would a third fight make sense? Chael lost twice and the second time Silva made it look easy.

No interest in watching that. If Anderson comes back, i want to see him in other fights that are more exciting.

Dont wanna ruin this for you but Anderson lost the title awhile ago �� .. didnt finish a ww that everyone thought he was gonna murder and then got busted for roids so why doesnt chael deserve the fight?

you know hes talking about anderson, right

and where in my post did i stipulate he's aiming for belt? I just said he got more (IMO) than he deserved, with the previous title fights, not that this one would be a title fight.

Rubbish post. I'd have expected more from an '04 join date.

1. He earned his first shot at Silva's strap by beating Okami and Marquardt. No small feat at the time.

2. He earned his second shot at Silva's strap by beating Stann and Bisping. Again, no small feat at the time.

3. His shot at Jones' strap I'll give ya. All talk.

4. Silva's not the champion anymore, you fool.

I'll give you Marquadt. Okami, Stann and Bisping, although on a roll, were nowhere near proper contenders at the time.

read what i said above about the belt. Maybe i should have stated "if he gets it (the fight with Anderson), ..." so some people would comprehend.

This is just Chael trying to be relevant again. Actually, scratch the again part. If anyone entertains this idea for more than a second, with an obvious "NO" as an answer, i guess Barnett can ask for a rematch with Cro Cop.

Sexual performance PED user vs. sexual performance PED user. Sword fight, to the death! :icon_lol:

And i want a million $.

Chael has done nothing to deserve any title fight he had. Only trash talk. All the while juiced to his gills. Jeez, if he gets it, that's it for me, i'm not watching UFC anymore...

Yes you will. You'll watch every second of a 3rd Sonnen/Anderson fight as would everyone else in this thread. Stop being such a baby.

Wasn't Chael banned for being caught with a freaking cocktail of steroids in his blood?

yeah, and he lied to the commission about why he was taking them. two year ban, right? he should just retire.

Let em both juice up to Ubereem levels. See what happens...

[/QUOTE]I'll give you Marquadt. Okami, Stann and Bisping, although on a roll, were nowhere near proper contenders at the time. [/QUOTE]

Okami was ranked in the top 5 at middleweight when they fought in 2009 and was on a three fight win streak. Then he beat Marquardt, who was ranked #2, 5 months later. I would say he definitely earned his first shot.

Although he lost to Silva, he pretty much dominated most of the fight so you had to know he was going to be fast tracked to a rematch. He tapped out Stann in his next fight. Stann was ranked #6 at the time and on a three fight win streak. Then he beat Bisping who was ranked #7 and on a 4 fight win streak. So two strong wins against top 10 competition plus his previous performance against Silva most definitely earned him that second shot.

His LHW shot against Jones on the other hand..... yeah that was not earned.

And i want a million $.

Chael has done nothing to deserve any title fight he had. Only trash talk. All the while juiced to his gills. Jeez, if he gets it, that's it for me, i'm not watching UFC anymore...

I see this and think of drinking too much, blowing chunks into the throne of porcilin, and saying, "please, I won't ever drink again" but we both know you drank again, we know!

Chael will beat anderson this time, by tko

make it happen.

And i want a million $.

AND you'll stop posting on Sherdog?

whiner.

I agree with Chael. But let both of them roid the fucking bejesus out of themselves for 6 months before hand.

They should make them both fight clean and see who the better fighter is.

Why would a third fight make sense? Chael lost twice and the second time Silva made it look easy.

Easy? He got smoked in round 1. Then in round 2 he held onto Chael shorts multiple times which prevented Chael from taking him down. Then Chael attempted that stupid spinning backfist and Anderson capitalized. I wouldn't call that "making it look easy."

Silva lost the first round of the second fight and had to cheat to win.

He was worried as hell in that fight. First he was caught greasing before the fight, then he was holding Chael's shorts, then he threw a knee that at the time most people considered illegal.

Back