Chael Sonnen weighing 232 says he wasn't told fight to be at 185

its a joke how this guy claims hes "too small" to fight at lhw. the guys bigger than most lhw, he should be a hw.

This whole fight is a freaking freak show/circus

Former TRT is fighting a former TRT abuser because TRT abusers original opponent ran away from a drug test (WTF ?)

They then announce two guys fighting at 205 for a title shot at 185lb (WTF ?).

Now there saying that its at 185lb and one of the 205ers has no idea whats going on (WTF ?).
that just about sums it up

its a joke how this guy claims hes "too small" to fight at lhw. the guys bigger than most lhw, he should be a hw.

He's just weaker than most LHWs he probably needs that extra size advantage Shogun and Evans are small LHWs and they both looked stronger than Chael in their fights

Former TRT is fighting a former TRT abuser because TRT abusers original opponent ran away from a drug test (WTF ?)

Now there saying that its at 185lb and one of the 205ers has no idea whats going on (WTF ?).

post of the muthafucking year right here Son

10/10

How embarrassing and amateurish the UFC looks, yet again. Imagine if qualified sports journalist cared about the UFC. Or if the mainstream media thought it was relevant.

Another dumb rash decision only made to try to get more money from the fans they don't even respect.

This all day.

Is this real. What a dumg ass Chael is.
Chael you and Vitor are fighting for a title shot at 185 but your fight is gonna be contested at 205. Makes sense? C'mon AG! Get your shit straight.

Is this real. What a dumg ass Chael is.
Chael you and Vitor are fighting for a title shot at 185 but your fight is gonna be contested at 205. Makes sense? C'mon AG! Get your shit straight.

Uh, it was first announced & reported by all the MMA media at 205. Dana just specifically said VITOR gets a title shot with a win. I know it's hard to keep up with the pathetic, shameless clusterfuck but try to before criticizing. You also spelled 'dumb' wrong.

You nailed it. I vote for you as the official Sherdog "explainer of stuff". This situation is a debacle.

Wandy skipped a random drug test. Had he gotten by with the lawyer excuse, random tests would have to be scheduled well in advance to ensure the presence of legal counsel.

Exactly. I was pointing out a major flaw in his simple explanation. Does he think we are idiots?

I really doubt he weights 232lb.

Wandy didn't have time to call anybody and instead just runs out the building exit and is nowhere to be found for days.

I think that's the only rational reaction anyone could have in that situation.

The only hoop left to complete this 3-ring circus.... Belfort doesn't get a license. Instead we see Sonnen vs Overeem at Heavyweight in a #1 contender fight.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

The fight will probably end up being at 205, but it's a joke that:
1- The contract that Chael signed stipulated that it was at 205.

Then Dana goes the next day and changes the bout agreements

Lets just wait that _Dana confirms_ all the facts, like always. :rolleyes:

Like it was _always_ at 185pounds.. after the outcry from everybody everywhere, when they thought that the 205 fight leads to the 185 title match. Actually happy that in the end the morons at least understood that scenario was a joke, but - like said before - of course they have to now say "it was always 185" -_-

I still have no idea how Sonnen gets to 185, he's a very big guy.

I'm really hoping this fight is at 185. Chaels chances greatly improve there.

According to Guilherme Cruz on his twitter (@guicruzzz) Chael said that Dana has yet to tell him the fight is at 185 instead of 205 and he is currently weighing 232 pounds.

What do you think

Is he trolling Belfort?

Setting up an excuse?

Id throw up a link but through phone
He'll just refuse the weigh-in and say his lawyer wasn't there.

well i was following Chael vs Wandy and always thought they gonna fight at 205.
so wtf is Dana just saying 185?
they ain't no Weidman that can cut that much of weight in 11 days notice lol.

i remember reading Weidman cut like 32 pounds in 11 days notice to fight Maia.

Back