Chael Sonnen weighing 232 says he wasn't told fight to be at 185

roller

Black Belt
Reaction score
According to Guilherme Cruz on his twitter (@guicruzzz) Chael said that Dana has yet to tell him the fight is at 185 instead of 205 and he is currently weighing 232 pounds.

What do you think

Is he trolling Belfort?

Setting up an excuse?

Id throw up a link but through phone

I think he just actually weighs 232lbs and there's probably no way he weighs in at 185 in little over a month

I don't think he is gonna be fighting at UFC 175.

I think that the UFC knows they are gonna have to scrap that bout and are just trying to save face and at least tell people that already bought tickets that they tried to replace Wandy but it just didn't work out....

This whole fight is a freaking freak show/circus

Former TRT is fighting a former TRT abuser because TRT abusers original opponent ran away from a drug test (WTF ?)

They then announce two guys fighting at 205 for a title shot at 185lb (WTF ?).

Now there saying that its at 185lb and one of the 205ers has no idea whats going on (WTF ?).

Nobody in the gym can read English or apparently even have a casual conversation in English.

Wandy didn't have time to call anybody and instead just runs out the building exit and is nowhere to be found for days.

The only hoop left to complete this 3-ring circus.... Belfort doesn't get a license. Instead we see Sonnen vs Overeem at Heavyweight in a #1 contender fight.

Belfort could beat Sonnen and Wanderlei in a triple threat match! Haha

I saw the interview where he said that. It would make for a pretty shiite fight if they both have to lose that much weight in such a short amount of time IMO.

Former TRT is fighting a former TRT abuser because TRT abusers original opponent ran away from a drug test (WTF ?)

Now there saying that its at 185lb and one of the 205ers has no idea whats going on (WTF ?).

This

Too bad we can do nominations for Posts of the Day like other boards 'cause this takes the cake.:icon_chee:

You got it down pat. Succinct and to the point. And I LOL'd too.

just get rid of that fight all together

Fight needs to be at 205. Chael is a big dude. He isn't a 185er anymore, he needs a lot of advanced notice to get down there safely and still have his gas tank and strength.

Fight needs to be at 205. Chael is a big dude. He isn't a 185er anymore, he needs a lot of advanced notice to get down there safely and still have his gas tank and strength.
True. The UFC rankings don't even have Chael ranked at all in the MW division. We all know Vitor is next in line at MW. Regardless if Vitor wins or loses, he should be next after Machida for a title shot. IMO, Chael should stay at 205 and try climbing through the ranks.

My biggest takeaway from this is that Chael is a fit, in shape 232lbs... Chael quite possibly has more lean muscle than Cain who is low 240's and quite squishy.

Never seen him in real life but Chael must be one big MF'er based on that. I know years ago Dolce said he walked around at a ripped 230lb and everyone called bullshit at the time but seems to fit with this info.

Lemme get this straight. Wandy wanted his lawyer to look at the papers so they pulled the fight. Whatever.

This shit; right here.

a month is long enough

its his fault for letting his body get so big

Obvious solution, time for a Franklinweight division, make this fight for the vacant title. Only problem is Chael will still lose.

Back