Chael Sonnen says he will come back if he passes the first USADA test.

I think Chael sees it this way, based on several of his interviews. Most Peds Are legal, but USADA has a list of the ones that Are illegal. So when USADA makes the test it is not allowed to have them in your blood. So you have to do everything you can to get them out of your blood before they test you. Then you Are not breaking the rules.

I think he is going to come back just to piss dirty again. I don't think he will even try to hide it. If anything it will just be to get some publicity and to fuck with the media a little bit.

lmao if he fails does he get another suspension?

would fucking lol irl if so

Absolutely he would! As we all know it is 100% feasible that his results do not come back in time to keep him from his first fight back however. After Bis gets his revenge against Hendo, Chael beats him again (for the title).

Hendo/ Bisping III is then for the scheduled. . . . .

If he has been ot trt and hgh for almost 2 years while suspended just for quality of life purposes its going to be really hard for him to come back get of them and then perform at an elite level.

I think we will see him one time.. he will look weak and old and then retire.
He has been on testo and hgh a long time earlier as well.

Last edited:
That's one of Chael's toughest opponents, if not his toughest.

Lol.... I saw the complete list if popped fighters and most guys had 1 substance in their system....Chael had like 5 things....5 things and he was only moderately jacked.

I couldn't care less. Everything he says is as irrelevant as his career.

if meaning...he is still doing what hes gotta do to be a better husband, better father...just someone who wont beat the crap outta a human being for no apparent reason....

Anyone know when Wanderlei's suspension is up?
I WANNA see that fight!

I also wonder if Nevada may lengthen his suspension because he is given the middle finger to them by fighting for Rizin....I don't think Nevada wants fighters to think, "Hey, I will gamble and take PEDS and, if I get caught, I will give Mr. Sakakibara a call and fight for him for 2 years"

i would like to see him comeback and get a couple of good fights. wouldn't it be epic if he leaps over jacare and gets a shot after the bisping vs. hendo fight if bisping wins?

Often imitated never duplicated...

I think they have taken the pads list to a ridiculous level. I understand that they are trying to stay ahead of the cheats, I was watching an interview and someone said I think ibuprofen is on it ( anti inflammatory ). I think they should get the cheaters, I don't think they should have a test that is so strict that 99% of our grandmother's would fail.

I think they have taken the pads list to a ridiculous level. I understand that they are trying to stay ahead of the cheats, I was watching an interview and someone said I think ibuprofen is on it ( anti inflammatory ). I think they should get the cheaters, I don't think they should have a test that is so strict that 99% of our grandmother's would fail.
Sorry phone autocorrect
Peds *

give this man his title shot already! #ThePisforPerfection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back