Chael has been finished in more fights than he has finished fights...

I know man. Jones/Anderson/Rashad are all cans, you must be terrible if they can beat you.

he didnt just lose to those guys he got his fucking ass handed to him in all but the first silva fight and was still finished by him.

JBJ , AS twice , Rua , Bisping , Okami .... Unlike Nick Diaz , he even win fights against top competition once in a while.

its only get respect more about him, his fighting style is moving forward and finished or get finished.

while i don't like Sonnen, i must admit, he is pretty good at this fight business...

he's more or less a winning fighter, until he's put in there against an elite.

highly marketable and very good at controlling the spotlight and drawing attention to the sport.

a pretty good TUF coach...you don't bring a fighter back to coach unless he's good at it..

he's even a good analyst, seems like he has a future career in that aspect.

matt brown is on a 6 fight win streak with 5 finishes.

No......Matt Brown is on a 7 fight winning streak with 6 finishes.
Unfortunately, all against UNRANKED opponents. And this streak was right after dropping 4 out of 5 to UNRANKED opponents. When was the last time Chael lost a fight to an unranked opponent? Might be easier for you to find out when the last time Chael even FOUGHT an unranked opponent was......

I don't lik Sonnen at all and I hope Vitor wins in a brutal fashion, with that said, finishes doesn't tell the entire picture.

Sonnen has fought tough opponents and he doesn't pack much power but he's still a good fighter.

Funner fact. Brown is on a 5 fight win streak. Chael is ... not:

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Chael-Sonnen-4112

Even funner fact...
You don't watch MMA, and just try to point out a white belt's point in this thread. Matt Brown has won 7 in a row.....
See my reply to said White belt here...
Unfortunately, all against UNRANKED opponents. And this streak was right after dropping 4 out of 5 to UNRANKED opponents. When was the last time Chael lost a fight to an unranked opponent? Might be easier for you to find out when the last time Chael even FOUGHT an unranked opponent was......

thats the fucking point. he keeps getting fights against guys he should not be fighting then getting his ass handed to him. then they give him another fight he doesnt deserve.

your trolling needs lessons... you should hit up chael for advice cuz u suck

How the hell does this guy stay at the top???:icon_neut

28-14, finishing 12 fights while being stopped in 13! and being .500 since 2010

it is a joke The UFC keeps this guy at the top.

What's even worse is Wand won't step in the octagon with him. He did absolutely everything he could to avoid fist fight with the American Gangster.

Even funner fact...
You don't watch MMA, and just try to point out a white belt's point in this thread. Matt Brown has won 7 in a row.....

it is stupid bringing up peoples belt colors you should be embarrassed you care.

Even funner fact...

Aw shucks, my number was wrong. Point being, he's on a win streak. Chael is not, and you can't honestly tell me that a win over Vitor should automatically vault him into a title fight.

Additionally, the majority of his losses against top competition were fucking lopsided beatdowns. He was clearly outclassed and ended up losing in embarassing fashion via submission or turtling. In a few cases he shouldn't have ever even been in the cage with the "ranked" opponent but the UFC loves throwing him into headline/title fights.

And I don't even dislike Chael. I enjoyed a lot of his fights and personality. I just can't believe he's in title talks already again because he hasn't done shit to earn it.

Thanks for the "You don't watch MMA" line though. Tells me everything I need to know about you.

thats the fucking point. he keeps getting fights against guys he should not be fighting then getting his ass handed to him. then they give him another fight he doesnt deserve.

Tell me more about your opinion. Did you know that Chael has only lost ONE fight that wasn't for the title since 2009? Did you know that Chael's last 5 wins were all top 10?

Tell me more about your opinion. Did you know that Chael has only lost ONE fight that wasn't for the title since 2009? Did you know that Chael's last 5 wins were all top 10?

would you like to speak about someone else's opinion:icon_neut

Back