Chad Mendes isn't just a wrestler, he's arguably the best MMA wrestler ever

Conor fans Bless!

I wonder if Aldo becomes the best Wesller once he pins Conor down

Gsp then Handy/Decision Dan then fitch

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Ha. That's funny. GSP the greatest wrestler and he didn't even have wrestling background to start with. Frankie is second best because of how he can literally put someone on their back without them knowing. Chad is up there but there are others that are better than him at it.

Mendes is great, but he's probably not even in the top 5 of best MMA wrestlers.

Was almost a very good thread about the way Mendes has transformed himself from the ultimate blanket to a very dangerous and well rounded mixed martial artist. It is really impressive stuff that doesn't get acknowledged enough.
But instead it is a poorly executed overstatement of Mendes, tbat becomes a typical Conor nut-hugging dialog.
5/10 for effort.

I don't think he's the best MMA wrestler but I understand what you're trying to do.

Make Mendes the best so that McGregor doesn't look so bad being raged doll by him. I agree with that. Mendes is a great wrestler and Connor shouldn't be shitted on because he was controlled by a great wrestler. Especially since he was attacking off the back, doing damage on the feet when the fight was there, and most importantly won the fight.

Mendes/Swanson is arguably the worst fight in the history of fights. Never forget.

Chad isn't the best wrestler in MMA history though.

Was expecting a good analysis on Mendes, found out it was a Conor thread in the end.

0/10

Oh wow, a CANor nuthugger with an agenda. Never seen that before.

TS is the kind of guy who jacks off to boxingislife's shitty breakdowns of single gifs.

I knew this was going to be a "make McMouth look good thread." Came in and am disappointed to see I was right.

McNugget has something in common with JoJo Calderwood now (besides pale skin): both looked bad in recent wins.

Blah Blah Blah Blah
107t2jc.jpg

The real best MMA wrestler of all time is not imprezzed by Chad's porformanz.

That was a long post... and only to say a bunch of bullshit! Could've summed it up to "I love Connor".

For starters

GSP's wrestling is not and never was as good as Chad's.

I think using Chad as a gauge on how Conor would fare against other wrestlers isn't a good idea.

Conor's ability to get to his feet in the fight came strictly because Chad was advancing to finish the fight. If Chad wanted to keep Conor on the ground, there was clearly little to nothing Conor could do about it. Now that is what should concern his fans.

Chad arguably has the best wrestling in MMA. We could get technical, but there is nobody I see who has better TD ability than him.

Back