Chad Mendes confirms report he tested positive due to skin cream for plaque psoriasis

I think rather than "confirms report" it should be

Chad Mendes CLAIMS positive due to skin cream.

If it was a genuine story, first, he had to get hold of a cream that seemingly isnt available in the US, and secondly, if it was genuinely medically prescribed then he almost certainly would have got a reduction in his sentance if hed been able to prove the medical history etc. He didnt.
lol the cream isn't even available in the US?

confirmed that this is nonsense, then.

Thanks for the info as always, @dimspace

Surely an appeal with his medical history presented to those who make these decisions could get this reduced to 6 months. You can't have a man banned for 2 years because he used a skin cream.

Tell chad to send me whatever skin cream made him look like this.

19a7a566b46711e3a3aa1276ee31129e_8.jpg

Ask Joe B he's holding it in his hand

Surely he'd try and appeal that or give USADA the skin cream so they can test it.

Maybe if he didn't have that hunting business on the side, he might have put up more of a defense.

Lol I love these excuses. We have skin cream, Thai penis pills, kangaroo meat and the very famous tainted supplements. I love this.

2 years of his prime gone because of a cream, these fighters really need to do their due dilligence.

Or just unionize and get rid of USADA.....or at least get ridiculous shit removed from the list. Next thing you know, these guys wont be able to treat hemorrhoids without a TUE....ridiculous. They should just keep the list to steroids and other real doping agents (HGH, EPO) but not silly "masking" agents, amino acids and peptides.

If the test sucks, then improve the damn test or actually be honest about its ineffectiveness. But a fighter shouldn't be banned from a sport for goddamn ibuprofen or acetaminophen....Imagine any other job where you could get fired for forgetting to tell your boss you took a goddamn tylenol. Its gotten ridiculously invasive due to an unwarranted religious-like stigma around PEDs, and the fighters and fans are having events and livelihoods ruined over it.

What's needed is common-sense drug testing designed for mma....not for the olympics. Fighters should be able to, and would be better off if they were allowed to use IVs when they were dehydrated. Also, recreational drugs should not be tested for at all in mma. If they aren't going to conduct a field sobriety test before the fighter steps into the cage, then the point of in competition testing becomes moot and it goes to show that testing for recreational drugs is more about politics than safety.

Last edited:
where does he has this? on his dick?

cause this shit looks horrible (just google it) and ive never seen a trace of it on chads skin

His perfect skin is proof that he uses the cream.

lol the cream isn't even available in the US?

confirmed that this is nonsense, then.

Thanks for the info as always, @dimspace

well when the rumour first came out about cream both myself and Larry Pepe did a ton of digging and couldnt find the cream outside of Asia and Australia.

Larry being US Based, and having good contacts and being pretty diligent, when he says hes not heard of it and can only find it in Australia i tend to believe him.

It may exist, but neither of us could find a GHRP-6 Cream from a US supplier

but didn't he confess that he was on something, and said sorry?

if so, it only shows that the tests are not good enough and people are still cheating

He said he didn't do his homework, and that he was accepting the punishment since he did break the rules without checking.

As I said in a previous thread on this topic, if you've been taking this cream your whole life, then

A) Why are you only failing a drug test now from it when you've been tested many times before this while supposedly being on this same cream?
B) Why have you never asked for a TUE to use this cream before, if as you say you can't get through a training camp without it?

Or just unionize and get rid of USADA.....or at least get ridiculous shit removed from the list. Next thing you know, these guys wont be able to treat hemorrhoids without a TUE....ridiculous. They should just keep the list to steroids and other real doping agents (HGH, EPO) but not silly "masking" agents, amino acids and peptides.

If the test sucks, then improve the damn test or actually be honest about its ineffectiveness. But a fighter shouldn't be banned from a sport for goddamn ibuprofen or acetaminophen...

You cant get banned for either of those.. neither are prohibited.

.Imagine any other job where you could get fired for forgetting to tell your boss you took a goddamn tylenol. Its gotten ridiculously invasive due to an unwarranted religious-like stigma around PEDs, and the fighters and fans are having events and livelihoods ruined over it.

What's needed is common-sense drug testing designed for mma....not for the olympics. Fighters should be able to, and would be better off if they were allowed to use IVs when they were dehydrated. Also, recreational drugs should not be tested for at all in mma. If they aren't going to conduct a field sobriety test before the fighter steps into the cage, then the point of in competition testing becomes moot and it goes to show that testing for recreational drugs is more about politics than safety.

Mendes took a well known as banned, growth hormone releasing peptide.. there are a lot of reasons why GHRP-6 Is banned.. there is no way it shouldnt be.

Love how you just take Chad's word for it without questioning.

If it was genuinly being used by Chad for medical purposes and he had documented medical history, his ban would almost certainly have been reduced... it wasnt.. tell you all you need to know.[/QUOTE]

well when the rumour first came out about cream both myself and Larry Pepe did a ton of digging and couldnt find the cream outside of Asia and Australia.

Larry being US Based, and having good contacts and being pretty diligent, when he says hes not heard of it and can only find it in Australia i tend to believe him.

It may exist, but neither of us could find a GHRP-6 Cream from a US supplier

Most dermatologists are prescribing Clobetasol for psoriasis now, or Hydrocortisone Valerate, or both.

Source: I have Psoriasis.

I wonder if fighters/managers/roid dealers have a list of tainted supplements that USADA doesn't know about.
There are 10's of 1000's of OTC supplements out there.

Fighter tests positive.
Someone helps them find which OTC supplement contains traces of it, then fighter submits the name of this supplement to the authorities.
Possible?

Have we got a source of which cream it is, and some scientific proof that said cream can make you test positive for what Chad did? I don't really believe him, and even if its true it's his fault. As a fighter in the USADA era if you're getting prescribed anything you should be telling your doctor that you are under strict testing and asking if said prescription would make you test positive. Even an idiot would know enough to do that.

Maybe if his doctor comes out and confirms he prescribed chad the cream and was aware of Chads testing but was ignorant to what the cream contained and mislead Chad or something... I dunno.

Jesus fucking christ you guys are gullible! GHRP-6 as a fucking psoriasis treatment?? Now I´ve heard it all...

First of all, Psoriasis is treated with corticosteroids, GHRP´s are not steroids and have nothing incommon with steroids whatsoever...
Secondly, GHRP-6 does not work as a transdermal cream. The peptide is too heavy to pass through the skin, hence it needs to be injected.

ghrp-6.jpg

Thirdly, Mendes is as full of stinking shit as everybody else in the business...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back