Chad Mendes confirms report he tested positive due to skin cream for plaque psoriasis

where does he has this? on his dick?

cause this shit looks horrible (just google it) and ive never seen a trace of it on chads skin

don't be naive. just because a fighter makes a claim as to the reason for their failed test does not make it true. USADA has processes in place for athletes to arbitrate their cases.

as it stands the only facts are that Chad tested positive and it appears that he will be suspended. everything else is spin unless further corroborated.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

2 years of his prime gone because of a cream, these fighters really need to do their due dilligence.

I think rather than "confirms report" it should be

Chad Mendes CLAIMS positive due to skin cream.

If it was a genuine story, first, he had to get hold of a cream that seemingly isnt available in the US, and secondly, if it was genuinely medically prescribed then he almost certainly would have got a reduction in his sentance if hed been able to prove the medical history etc. He didnt.

Not really good enough. Ignorance is not an excuse. All these guys need to know what they are doing and taking. It's their job.
It's why I think this kind of excuse is bullshit.
Sorry you fucked up, cheated, whatever. Know what's in your products and follow the fucking rules, then there won't be any need for excuses.

GHRP-6 is not even close to HGH. You have no idea what you're talking about. That shit video you posted doesn't state GHRP-6 is on HGH's level.

HGH will make your skull/organs/feet/hands all grow. Nothing is close to it, GHRP-6 is equivalent to creatine compared to HGH.

some of you are really fucking naive.

do you guys understand how easy it is to get banned for a substance and google search creams or supplements that might have said substance and use that as an excuse?

He needed 2 years off anyways. He was concussed two times back to back in fairly short amount of time by two of the top 3. Also getting multiple minor concussions against Aldo in their fight.

ridiculous that he gets 2 years for that.

I'm not sure what to think about this. I'm anti PED for but how much of an advantage can s cream give? Or am I being ignorant to this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back