Reaction score
Tony Ferguson TKO (doctor stoppage)
GettyImages-1148654457-1.jpg

Justin Gaethje TKO

HappyEsteemedCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif

Conor Mcgregor TKO

FarflungSmugCuscus-size_restricted.gif

Cerrone is going to pay for this post fighting

The sheer volume of his fights. All that damage.

he already has brain damage at this point, let him fight until he is shitting his pants and doesnt remember his own family. the true warrior way.

Either he really enjoys fighting for fun, or he's terrible with money. Didn't he sign a new fight deal too? At this point I don't even consider him a gate keepe . Him vs Pettis loser leaves.

TKO isn't the same as KO.

First fight was because his eye was swollen because he broke his nose and blew his nose.

Remember when Silva beat way past prime Stephen Bonnar?

This is kind of an equivalent victory

That didn't really generate any conversation

Yet the conor people are going over the top

THE KING IS BACK

wtf

I love Cerrone but he should have been retired already

Don’t post by “KO” when it’s two TKOs and a TKO via Dr. Stoppage.

Context matters smh

Remember when Silva beat way past prime Stephen Bonnar?

This is kind of an equivalent victory

That didn't really generate any conversation

Yet the conor people are going over the top

THE KING IS BACK

wtf

I love Cerrone but he should have been retired already
How fucking dare you compare Cowboy to Bonnar... how dare you.

I wanna see Cerrone vs Felder/Hooker winner
Whoever wins what fight will be on a three fight win streak against contenders and trying to make a run at the title. You want to match them up with someone who's been finished three times since last June? That's ridiculous.

TKO isn't the same as KO.

First fight was because his eye was swollen because he broke his nose and blew his nose.
Cowboy had a broken orbital bone against Ferguson which is why the eye was swollen shut. He was in no condition to continue. Blowing the nose just made the stoppage more obvious. Cowboy got a broken nose last night...seems to be a trend here...the guy is taking major damage. The UFC needs to set up a masters division for older fighters with only 3 rounds. Guys well beyond their prime should not be fighting top guys in their prime.

Whoever wins what fight will be on a three fight win streak against contenders and trying to make a run at the title. You want to match them up with someone who's been finished three times since last June? That's ridiculous.

It's the UFC way. Pay attention.

Cowboy had a broken orbital bone against Ferguson which is why the eye was swollen shut. He was in no condition to continue. Blowing the nose just made the stoppage more obvious. Cowboy got a broken nose last night...seems to be a trend here...the guy is taking major damage. The UFC needs to set up a masters division for older fighters with only 3 rounds. Guys well beyond their prime should not be fighting top guys in their prime.
regardless of how the eye was swollen, it wasn't a KO, it was a TKO, not the same thing

regardless of how the eye was swollen, it wasn't a KO, it was a TKO, not the same thing
Where did I debate TKO vs. KO, you must be confusing me with someone else. I know the difference between a TKO and KO.

Back