Cerrone lost 3 times by KO in the last 7 months and 11 days

TKO isn't the same as KO.

First fight was because his eye was swollen because he broke his nose and blew his nose.
He still got blasted in that fight and it would have been horrible for his brain. The head strikes so close to each other is what's really concerning

He needs to take a break and have some time off. Come back at the end of the year, december time card. I know he will want to fight again ASAP in like march or something, but no he should just relax and have time to think

First fight was because his eye was swollen because he broke his nose and blew his nose.
Yeah, but he's still taken lots of damage, especially with the recent finish from Gaethje.

Nice AV by the way, the early to mid-war spitfires are some of the most beautiful piston-engine fighters ever.

By putting KO in the thread title when every single on was a TKO

Lmfao... do you people even read your own shit...
Moron, I was not the thread starter. I guess reading for comprehension isn't one of your strong points...

I don't care who he fights, where he fights, or when he fights. As long as he doesn't fight on the main card anymore, that'll be fine. This chump mailed it in and did exactly what uncle Dana wants: Give the lion his dinner and awake him from the dead. That's why Gaethje never got the call. If Conor loses another match (along with all the other shenanigans outside the ring), his career is over. But he's the cash cow. Need to rejuvenate his career. Give him a side of beef to feed on like Cerone. Make him look good again.

Hey don't let reality distract you from the fact that conor is back and is now going to take out khabib, Mas, Usman, quit ufc move to boxing and KO Floyd, Manny and maybe if CLENelo wants some conor will give him some to.

There should have definitely been some medical suspensions in there. Hopefully Donald maintains his ability to eat with a spoon.

Remember when Silva beat way past prime Stephen Bonnar?

This is kind of an equivalent victory

That didn't really generate any conversation

Yet the conor people are going over the top

THE KING IS BACK

wtf

I love Cerrone but he should have been retired already
Not a fan of this comparison. There’s no version of Bonnar that would have ever defeated Silva.

he already has brain damage at this point, let him fight until he is shitting his pants and doesnt remember his own family. the true warrior way.

Yukai Nakai approves of this post!

Are you seriously trying to discount the damage Cowboy has taken in the last 12 months? He has been stopped 3 times, and this doesn’t account for the damage taken during 3 hard camps over the same period. Considering his last finish loss was only 4 months ago Cowboy should have never been allowed to fight last Saturday night.

I’d take a real ko over that beating Tony put on him for a tko any day of the week

Didn't Cowboy break his orbital bone in the Tony beatdown? No way that was properly healed in 7 months.

Are you seriously trying to discount the damage Cowboy has taken in the last 12 months? He has been stopped 3 times, and this doesn’t account for the damage taken during 3 hard camps over the same period. Considering his last finish loss was only 4 months ago Cowboy should have never been allowed to fight last Saturday night.
I am arguing that he isn't chinny, which is implied with 3 straight "KO" losses.

Back