Cerrone lost 3 times by KO in the last 7 months and 11 days

Cowboy is like a free pass into the top five now, just knock him out and you can start shouting for title shots

All 3 losses to contenders. So no shame but probably should consider how much trauma his brain endured. Take at least 6 months maybe a year off.

Considering who he has lost to....it doesnt mean he is done, he has always been in this position his entire career he is a top 5-10 fighter and always has been and always will be.

Remember when Silva beat way past prime Stephen Bonnar?

This is kind of an equivalent victory

That didn't really generate any conversation

Yet the conor people are going over the top

THE KING IS BACK

wtf

I love Cerrone but he should have been retired already
wait, what?
Silva who beat Bonnar was old already (37 or 38), far from his prime. Conor is what, 30, 31?
Different fighters at different moments. Hard to compare the fights imo.

wait, what?
Silva who beat Bonnar was old already (37 or 38), far from his prime. Conor is what, 30, 31?
Different fighters at different moments. Hard to compare the fights imo.

I didn't find it hard at all

I know he will keep fighting, but he needs to be selective and fight less. He cant just "saddle up" when Geoff Neal's opponent pulls out. He should fight Maia or Guida or someone. Maybe bring back Nino Schembri for a one-off. But he cant keep eating shots from the hardest strikers in the sport- not one fight after another.

Cowboy either needs to think about retirement or start having Dana give him nothing but Wrestlers.

'Cause he's taking way too much damage now.

Remember when Silva beat way past prime Stephen Bonnar?

This is kind of an equivalent victory

That didn't really generate any conversation

Yet the conor people are going over the top

THE KING IS BACK

wtf

I love Cerrone but he should have been retired already

Someone really hates Conor <[analyzed}>

he already has brain damage at this point, let him fight until he is shitting his pants and doesnt remember his own family. the true warrior way.
I honestly believe that is what cowboy wants. We all make our own bed.

Someone really hates Conor <[analyzed}>
I hate conor as much as any reasonable person could. But, anyone who follows this sport knows 100% for sure outside of this fight that cowboy fails every time under the brightest of lights. Cowboy himself said this in one of the coutdown episodes. Did Cowboy fail, or did Conor succeed? Who can say. Does it matter? Conor doesn't want to be a gate keeper, so he moves on up and we see if he is ready. He sure wasn't ready for Khabib.

Deer in headlights, company man, happy in defeat. This is what brokeback will be remembered for.

Its why he was signed to fight Conor in the first place.

When Conor has had trouble its been against durable opponents like Nate and/or those who could take him down like Khabib, Cowboy is neither of those, he's up there with Reem as one of the least durable higher level guys in the sport.

Cowboy was carefully selected for just this reason, and he seemed to understand and accept that completely. He seemed like he was just happy to be there.

Where did I debate TKO vs. KO, you must be confusing me with someone else. I know the difference between a TKO and KO.
By putting KO in the thread title when every single on was a TKO

Lmfao... do you people even read your own shit...

Back