Cerrone lost 3 times by KO in the last 7 months and 11 days

You seem too nice to be posting on Sherdog...like I said "no worries". Don't give it another thought.
It’s called being nice to people who were polite to you in this hive of scum and villainy and I wanted an excuse to post that meme

<{jackyeah}>

you should see my other posts lol
i am not nice.

I'm surprised so many people in here are entertaining Cerrone still fighting in the UFC.

IMO there is nothing I want more than for him to hang them up

Considering who he has lost to....it doesnt mean he is done, he has always been in this position his entire career he is a top 5-10 fighter and always has been and always will be.
But that's exactly the point: taking damage from top guys wears your body down way quicker than fighting avg dudes.

And apparently he has signs a new contractions on him he loves fighting
But a new contract after so many losses I can't understand why except he takes all fights

That is why I wish that he would retire.
he already has brain damage at this point, let him fight until he is shitting his pants and doesnt remember his own family. the true warrior way.
Yep nothing screams warrior more than being pushed in your wheelchair By your caregiver and given front row viewing for the UFC at Buffalo Wild Wings . Just bleed ! For the fans ! They love you Cowboy ! They really care bout you and will support you and your family ( well you’l be divorced by then ) forever and ever and ever !! Do 20 more fights cause you love it and for us ! Yessss!!!!

he already has brain damage at this point, let him fight until he is shitting his pants and doesnt remember his own family. the true warrior way.
Says a guy who's never taken a strike in his life.

I know he will keep fighting, but he needs to be selective and fight less. He cant just "saddle up" when Geoff Neal's opponent pulls out. He should fight Maia or Guida or someone. Maybe bring back Nino Schembri for a one-off. But he cant keep eating shots from the hardest strikers in the sport- not one fight after another.

Maia is very close to beating cerrone's record for most wins in the UFC. If Maia beats burns, they're tied with 23 UFC wins each. Maia has one last fight after that before he retires .....a tie breaker with Cerrone would be cool for maia's retirement fight.

I just feel bad for Cowboy at this point. He's pretty much just a pinata for top ranked guys to beat on.

Gets folded like a law chair by Masdival and Till

Gets fucked up by Ferg and Gaychee at LW.

I hope he got a big paycheck and never fights again

Gaethje drops an atomic bomb and levels cerrone, and he's still trying to get up. McGregor shoulder strikes cowboy, and he quits.

Seems legit

He needs to take some time off, being healthy is more important than our entertainment.
We love Cowboy and know he always tries to put on a good show for us fans.

In terms of next move, I think he should take at least 6 months off.
Options will always be vast for Donald. He could fight Felder vs Hooker loser, rematch Barboza or fight Gregard Gillespe.
Tougher fight would be Lee vs Oliveira winner.

He should start setting a finish line in his brain when it comes to his MMA career.
Whether it be 5 or 10 more fights, he needs come at peace with the fact that he won't fight forever.

He needs to take some time off, being healthy is more important than our entertainment.
We love Cowboy and know he always tries to put on a good show for us fans.

In terms of next move, I think he should take at least 6 months off.
Options will always be vast for Donald. He could fight Felder vs Hooker loser, rematch Barboza or fight Gregard Gillespe.
Tougher fight would be Lee vs Oliveira winner.

He should start setting a finish line in his brain when it comes to his MMA career.
Whether it be 5 or 10 more fights, he needs come at peace with the fact that he won't fight forever.

If all he cares is putting a good show for fans maybe he should try WWE? I mean, he showed up completely unprepared against Gaethje and now the same again McGregor. He just accept these fights now to get paid, get Ko’d and walk out of there smiling.

Back