Cerrone: Conor wouldn't be able to sh*t talk me, I'd f*ck him up whenever I saw him

54537462.jpg

Make this fight happen, Dana.

and thus on 1/16/15 mcgreggor "fans" turned on cowboy after proclaiming he was a real fighter

As a proud hanger from Conors nuts I dont think Cowboy said anything wrong at all..... he just answered a question in his own way, I actually thought it was funny lol

If they fought though, I do think Conors movement and boxing would give Cerrone a lot of problems, his boxing defense sucks

ITT people are angry because a fighter says he would fight the person who talks shit about him.

Bunch of fucking divas.

What he meant to say is he would try to fuck him up, but be fucked up good and proper in the process. Proper fucked

Based on what, hyperbole? Cerrone's fought a bunch of top tier fighters and Conor hasn't fought any other than Dustin and that was @ FW. There's little to gauge how well he matches up yet. Much too little to be so sure he'd dominate/fuck-up Cowboy.

But you have a '06 account, you know that and are just doing mcgoat nonsense thing I suspect.

I think Conor prefers to have the size advantage. I don't think he would want to fight Cerrone.

Conor would dominate Cerrone on the feet, 9/10 times. Cerrone has almost zero head movement and has shown significant weaknesses against boxing-inclined fighters. Honestly wouldn't even be a close fight.

Based on what, hyperbole? Cerrone's fought a bunch of top tier fighters and Conor hasn't fought any other than Dustin and that was @ FW. There's little to gauge how well he matches up yet. Much too little to be so sure he'd dominate/fuck-up Cowboy.

But you have a '06 account, you know that and are just doing mcgoat nonsense thing I suspect.

Hey, have you heard of Dr. Greer? Just out of curiosity since you mentioned Military Industrial Complex under your name.

Did you hear him backtracking at the end? "...But Uh, he's a good dude... I get along with him just fine..."

Gotten to.

Ahahaha.

If there's one guy in all of MMA who won't backtrack and isn't gotten to, it's Cowboy.

He'd fight Conor Sunday night after they were both done with their respective fights if they could get it sanctioned.

Cowboy has said he'll fight anyone in his division OR at WW, just say the word. And more than just SAYING it like some guys do, his actions back it up. He's literally the one guy who'd fight weekly if they'd let him, and he'd do it against anyone even a division up.

Yep, Cowboy would step in against guys like Hendricks and Lawler next week if they'd let him, but he's worried in any way about Conor? Yeah, sure.:rolleyes:

surprise main event on sunday - after they both win by 1st round ko, they agree to fight as the real main event. conor-cowboy bless.

Who did McGregor beat that makes people think he could beat Cerrone, much less dominate him? I don't get it. Cerrone owned Siver like four years ago.

hahaha, nice

but as some people said, if he fell for diaz's bs, he would be completely broken by fight time

Conor would dominate Cerrone on the feet, 9/10 times. Cerrone has almost zero head movement and has shown significant weaknesses against boxing-inclined fighters. Honestly wouldn't even be a close fight.

He had mental issues previously, but Jury is somewhat of a "boxing-inclined" fighter and Cowboy just dominated him. Cowboy has seemingly fixed his bad fight IQ issues and would dominate Nate these days. Any version of Nate honestly.

It's true that Cowboy doesn't move his head enough, partially because he trusts his insanely good chin so much. Conor MIGHT be able to take advantage of that. But Cowboy's offensive muy thai game is also plenty good enough to give Conor problems. And if the fight does hit the mat, we all know who's in serious trouble.

cowboy would finish connor in round 1

Cerrone needs another nate diaz beating. Guy reminds of mir, always big talking when there winning. We get it cerrone, your a wild cow boy.

Lesnar slicing thru mirs bjj after all the shit talk was pretty cool

Back