Cerrone: Conor wouldn't be able to sh*t talk me, I'd f*ck him up whenever I saw him

Cowboy would destroy McGregor. No doubt in my mind.

Shots fired.

Did you hear him backtracking at the end? "...But Uh, he's a good dude... I get along with him just fine..."

Gotten to.

I really hope Benson puts a beating on that bully. Cant stand Cerrone.

Lol silly Cowboy. He should keep his mouth shut if he still wants it attached to his body

I really hope Benson puts a beating on that bully. Cant stand Cerrone.

I hope Donald runs through him so he can fight again in a month. At this point I'm counting on Cerrone to fill in for any fighter that drops out of an event for the rest of the year.

Gotta love Cowboy works hard puts in that overtime no bullsh!t & no half stepping...

Conor seems like the kinda guy that talks shit to his own family..... so I have no reason to believe he wouldnt talk shit to cowboy, and besides it seemed to work out ok for Nate Diaz

would like to see that fight though

Even lightweights are speaking McGregor's name to generate more buzz.

Everyone knows where the money fight is now.

Look at Cerrone... he's about to fight 2 battles for Diego Sanchez

1st was Jury
next McGregor

If this was Mcgregor saying this to Cowboy, McGregor fans would be like "OH YEAH THE GOAT SPEASK THE TRUTH LOLSOSLSOSLOSL)"

"I'd fuck him up...he's a good dude, I get along with him fine."

lol

I hope Donald runs through him so he can fight again in a month. At this point I'm counting on Cerrone to fill in for any fighter that drops out of an event for the rest of the year.

This.

I don't know how people don't like Cowboy. He's a fighter in every sense of the word.

BS talk aside, it'd be really interesting to see how Conor used his range to get in and out against a guy that's 6' tall. He'll probably have to fight Cowboy eventually on his road to 3 world titles.

Back