Cerrone: Conor wouldn't be able to sh*t talk me, I'd f*ck him up whenever I saw him

how did he backtrack
1) cowboy said if conor talked that shit he would fuck him up there
2) he said he likes conor

you can like someone and still fuck them up if they say some dumb shit to you. man, conor has the sissiest fans i have ever seen

^^^ This

and i dont think he meant it in the physical sense, i think he meant fuck him up as in the verbal sense, if conor was talking smack he would talk smack back better

Cowboy's a smart guy.

It only took him 5 seconds to realise his words put him in grave danger of being violently smashed to a pulp, and duly backtracked. This may stand him in good stead should they ever meet.

I honestly can't tell any more if this has just become some bizarre competition or if people like you are serious. Either way it should cause you embarrassment. Regardless of whether he likes someone or not if they disrespected him there would be a fight. It is called a fighter having self-respect. Two things that may be foreign concepts to you.

You can add them to list with "not understanding that when reporters ask people questions they expect an answer on point". What should his response have been to how would he react if Conor started smack-talking about him like he has to other fighters? That he'd drop to his knees so he can be eye-level with some of Conor's fans?

Some of the downright weird Conor fans that think he would beat Jon Jones should start your own thread regarding why you love him more, why you would suck his ass better than the next guy etc.... I dont think ive ever seen stranger nuthuggers. Try not to let a few drops of pee slip out when you get excited if you ever get a chance to see him. If I was Conor, I would be afraid of all of the guys that are always "after his lucky charms".

Cowboy would kill Conor it would be hilarious. Oh and Conors fanboys are so idiotic Im surprised they found out how to breath lol.

Conor says he would destroy someone : omgomfg lolol goat talk he is so awesome please kiss me Conor!!1!!!1

someone says he would destroy Conor : omg gotten too, the goat owns him.

Holy shit McGregor fans are a fucking pathetic bunch.

I'm sure they think he could go up to MW and beat Weidman. Fuck it, I bet most of you clowns think he'd beat Jones too?

The mods need to do something about all of these 16 year olds.

Every fighter has it's share. When GSP was dominating I had gotten into a heated debate with some of his disciples who swore up and down hat he'd easily be a top 5 LHW and fight for the title if he chose to go up in weight. His wrestling was unstoppable and he regularly out wrestled and gave Rashad all he could handle in training.
Silva fans would tell you he could go as far as HW and beat that champion as well so this is nothing new.
The only difference I see here is Conor really hasn't accomplished anything as of yet. He hasn't fought a single elite fighter in his own division yet it's thread after thread about his greatness. Sure, some of it's trolling but not all of it.

Last edited:
Diaz-Double-Finger.gif

How many times can Diaz fans post this gif?

Did Cerrone ever look like this?
72859848-375x413-1385955580.jpg

When he gets brutally beaten down like Nate Diaz against Thomson, then post those pics.

The point seems clear, hence them posting it.

Cerrone went after him after the taunting in that gif. Diaz couldn't stop him, even with Cerrone fighting entirely to his advantage. Diaz got brutally beaten down after the pic I just posted. I don't get it. Not with how Diaz's career has gone since then. Would anyone outside of the Diaz fanatics pick him to beat Cerrone now?

Ahahaha.

If there's one guy in all of MMA who won't backtrack and isn't gotten to, it's Cowboy.

He'd fight Conor Sunday night after they were both done with their respective fights if they could get it sanctioned.

Cowboy has said he'll fight anyone in his division OR at WW, just say the word. And more than just SAYING it like some guys do, his actions back it up. He's literally the one guy who'd fight weekly if they'd let him, and he'd do it against anyone even a division up.

Yep, Cowboy would step in against guys like Hendricks and Lawler next week if they'd let him, but he's worried in any way about Conor? Yeah, sure.:rolleyes:

Yep, if you listen to the post fight presser for 182, when Dana is saying no one wants to fight Lombard, you can hear Cowboy(off screen) say, "l'll do it" To which Dana just ignored. But yeah...makes the point.

it looked good against Brandao, who is the BJJ coach at Jacksons iirc.

Yeah, but Conor managed to fuck his knee up just passing to side control. I think that's he's weakness. :p

Best case scenario for a mcgregor/ cowboy fight. ..... double career ending injuries

Probably the only time I'd root for cerrone

Cowboy eyeing that potential huge payday vs McGoat in the future.

Would be a fun fight to watch. Cowboy via leg-kick destruction ala Eddie Alvarez.

I like Cowboy, but was McGregor talking shit about him?

If not, then isn't Cowboy the shit talker?

Thought he was thinking 170, not 145 lol

I like Cowboy, but was McGregor talking shit about him?

If not, then isn't Cowboy the shit talker?

Thought he was thinking 170, not 145 lol

again, try to listen to the fucking interview before twisting and ripping your panties.

again, try to listen to the fucking interview before twisting and ripping your panties.

Twisting and ripping my panties?

I'm chill dude, you sound like you could use a drink.

I think he's relatively similar in size to Bendo, just leaner. A few snickers bars and he'd be right there in terms of thickness.

Bendo cuts a lot of weight to make 155, same as McG cuts a lot to make 145. I don't think they are similar in size since Bendo can and will fight at 170 soon and I doubt McG could fight at 170 without being slow and bulky. He has a slenderer frame than Bendo.

I like Cerrone but... sounds like some shit talk coming from a guy who claim he don't like shit talk.

I like Cerrone but... sounds like some shit talk coming from a guy who claim he don't like shit talk.

LOL reverse psychology bullshit. Simple statement, no need to feel butthurt; should Conor talks shit, he'd dispose of him - couldn't be more clear.

Back