• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Cejudo says O'Malley is next: "He’s a privileged brat, I’m going to hurt him."

"Sean O'Malley, he's a dirty q-tip".
101785817_881328005713947_4129928397885343902_n_1.0.jpg

4mmpt5J.gif
4mmpt5J.gif
4mmpt5J.gif

Then don’t fight him

Fuck him. He is privileged.

Make OMalley earn it

Pretty cute the guy getting a title shot from being unranked, and inactive for 3 years calling someone else privileged. His second title shot at the weight class while being unranked I may add as he wasn't ranked at BW the first time he fought for the vacant title either. Contentious decision or not O'malley has a W who was against the then #1 ranked guy in the division.

What’s up with the Boston thing? Why Boston? Is there a card lined up in there soon? He made it sound like he thought that was O’Malleys’s hometown or something. He’s from Montana and fights out of AZ.

Last edited:
He needs to be focusing only on Sterling. I think Aljo is going to be a bit too much for Cejudo at this point, and he may re-retire if he loses in a non controversial way. Too much time off and Aljo has looked phenomenal + will have a huge size advantage.

Cejudo is 1,63m and O Malley 1,80m.
Henry can't punish him in half guard or full guard. Maybe even to small to mount/Backpack him.
But his footwork is way faster than Petr's. Still that reach and height advantage seems crazy.

Back