Media Cayner hurt his tumb, Daynah.. Khabib responds!

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
So you have adhd, obviously didn't get to the part where I said I'm very relaxed and are still projecting.
I'm trying to do you a favour, you're not clowning anyone, you're not funny, you're a bumpkin.
youre just not that interesting to me bro!

Khabib didn't respond lol, he already raped Conor and doesn't give a fuck about him while Conor is constantly bringing up his name everyday like an obsessed ex.

HAHAHAH!!
"I live in a building" - damn, that's the worst comeback I've ever heard.
I don't care about your internet beef. I just saw that he made a benign comment on your thread and you got in your feelings. Then I kept it real and you got in your feelings again. I don't take sides, I'm just talking truth.
'I live in a building'..

giphy.gif

This thread is a prime example of some of the retards that populate Sherdog..

{<jordan}

And yet you reply to everything... Bro.
i reply to everyone. look at my threads. 50% of messages in my threads are mine. me replying to you doesnt make you special but im glad it makes you feel that way though. LOL

i dont think you have high enough IQ to realize how dumb you sound? check the likes on our comments so far to get a grasp of reality. LOL.

1- you just admitted having no life and simply smashing the refresh button on sherdog day and night.
2- you acted tough then you admitted that you were simply a keyboard warrior.
engineering? if you get a job wiping down toilet floors in macdonald i would honestly be surprised LOL!

A job is a job man

i reply to everyone. look at my threads. 50% of messages in my threads are mine. me replying to you doesnt make you special but im glad it makes you feel that way though. LOL
Oh I don't feel special don't worry, I just feel continuously worse for you with every word you write.

Oh I don't feel special don't worry, I just feel continuously worse for you with every word you write.
at least someone is thinking of my well being bro. even if those emotions are expressed through sherdog ufc forum, they mean something genuine and pure i really appreciate it! LOL!

at least someone is thinking of my well being bro. even if those emotions are expressed through sherdog ufc forum, they mean something genuine and pure i really appreciate it! LOL!
Actually I was thinking more of your parents well being, if you're this annoying on here you must be a fucking nightmare in real life.

Actually I was thinking more of your parents well being, if you're this annoying on here you must be a fucking nightmare in real life.
anyone who thinks positively of my family is someone i call brother! high 5!

What the post of Khabib said?

McG still sells smoke to his nuthuggers. Fucker looks damn drained for all that cheap booze he's drinking and selling.

What the post of Khabib said?

McG still sells smoke to his nuthuggers. Fucker looks damn drained for all that cheap booze he's drinking and selling.
it says something like scared to climb the mountain so you hide in a hole. maybe referring to him not taking a fight and earn a title shot.

it says something like scared to climb the mountain so you hide in a hole. maybe referring to him not taking a fight and earn a title shot.

Which knowing Dana that won't happen and he could screw dustin for Mcg. Mcg only takes fights that benefit him fighter and reward wise.

khabib responds with

is daynah going to trash cayner for his tum injury? he didnt hesitate to do so when tyrones tum got broken. does daynah have the balls or more accurately is he willing to strap on some plastic balls and call cayner out?

If he had a fight coming up he would have fought most likely. Getting an injury and saying so when it isnt effecting a fight is not the same as dropping out of a fight with a thumb injury. I'm not saying Tyrone should have fought or shouldnt have just saying its different

bro youre the first guy to comment on every thread. youre sitting there refreshing the threads page none stop just to land the first comment and grab some likes.

then youre gonna act like cayner/khabib posts are boring and stuff? what are you doing with your time other than refreshing the page every 10 secs that would give you the right to complain about cayner threads?
Rich coming from a troll like you, who just makes Khabib dick sucking threads or Conor hate threads

Back