Media Cayner hurt his tumb, Daynah.. Khabib responds!

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
you feel you won now? LOL!
Won what?
What the fuck is your deal son?
You write like a five year old, argue like a six year old and when someone tells you to grow up you try to turn it into a win/lose scenario.
I'm telling you to grow up, I'm telling you to better yourself.
Right now you're seen as a fucking idiot so grab that overrated dictionary, learn how to spell, and garner so much more respect because of it.

I kinda have Asian'ish eyes like her tbh because of my heritage(im not Asian, im Caucasian) i posted my pictures several time

I think i do.
Are you saying that isn't sasha in your pic?

Won what?
What the fuck is your deal son?
You write like a five year old, argue like a six year old and when someone tells you to grow up you try to turn it into a win/lose scenario.
I'm telling you to grow up, I'm telling you to better yourself.
Right now you're seen as a fucking idiot so grab that overrated dictionary, learn how to spell, and garner so much more respect because of it.
okey papa! anything else? LOL!

Those trainers are ugly asf. Look like a pair of hi tec from JJB sports.

Lots, but let's see how far you get with what I gave you.
without those essential tools i got farther than you ever did in your life... imagine me in my new form! with a dictionary on my right and maturity on my left LOL!

Yeah. "LOL"
I also speak 3 languages and nearly have a civil engineering bachelor degree and i can paint and play harmonica also i do tae kwon do and im athletic af so, this is a good thing i chill here, i increase the avg iq and quality points you decrease.

That wounded manhood. You'll be alright bud just try to be more positive and funny if you're the first guy. It's easy to be funny when you're mocking someone.

Yeah. "LOL"
I also speak 3 languages and nearly have a civil engineering bachelor degree and i can paint and play harmonica also i do tae kwon do and im athletic af so, this is a good thing i chill here, i increase the avg iq and quality points you decrease.
I gave you a like for the harmonica you fuckin fruit cake

without those essential tools i got farther than you ever did in your life... imagine me in my new form! with a dictionary on my right an maturity on my left LOL!
And this why you fail constantly, look at your argument, you got farther than me in life? How? By what metric?
How are you measuring this? You can only be using the information at your disposal which is essentially my post count and my likes, you know absolutely nothing about me yet you're absolutely certain you're more successful in life than me.
You know why you think that? Because you're a fucking idiot.

We need to start a sherdog gofundme so these 2 can meet up and throw down. Someone needs to film it too.

bro youre the first guy to comment on every thread. youre sitting there refreshing the threads page none stop just to land the first comment and grab some likes.

then youre gonna act like cayner/khabib posts are boring and stuff? what are you doing with your time other than refreshing the page every 10 secs that would give you the right to complain about cayner threads?
Coming from the guy who wears a Bluetooth ear piece that’s set for Khabib’s social media updates.

And this why you fail constantly, look at your argument, you got farther than me in life? How? By what metric?
How are you measuring this? You can only be using the information at your disposal which is essentially my post count and my likes, you know absolutely nothing about me yet you're absolutely certain you're more successful in life than me.
You know why you think that? Because you're a fucking idiot.
what are you talking about LOL!?!?! chill bro, life isnt that bad. dont be tense... relax!

Yeah. "LOL"
Sounds like your reading shit off a card to be perfectly honest. But you do you.

what are you talking about LOL!?!?! chill bro, life isnt that bad. dont be tense... relax!
I'm completely relaxed you fruitcake, y'know when someone says something to someone, then that someone responds to what was said to him, then the first guy says WHAT ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT BRO? RELAX!
That means the first guy is an idiot.

I'm completely relaxed you fruitcake, y'know when someone says something to someone, then that someone responds to what was said to him, then the first guy says WHAT ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT BRO? RELAX!
That means the first guy is an idiot.
i honestly been reading the first 3-5 words for the past 3 replies of yours. you seem too tense and too emotionally involved bro. im clowning you and youre eating it all up like a malnourished negative nancy! laugh a bit and let go of the anxiety.

i honestly been reading the first 3-5 words for the past 3 replies of yours. you seem too tense and too emotionally involved bro. im clowning you and youre eating it all up like a malnourished negative nancy! laugh a bit and let go of the anxiety.
So you have adhd, obviously didn't get to the part where I said I'm very relaxed and are still projecting.
I'm trying to do you a favour, you're not clowning anyone, you're not funny, you're a bumpkin.

Back