Media Cayner hurt his tumb, Daynah.. Khabib responds!

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
so youre a pussy who acts tough online then isnt shy to admit that hes acting tough and is a pussy? LOL! just like you admitted spending 90% of your days refreshing pages on sherdog? damn bro! OLOL

Sheeit, this pussy even gets triggered in his own threads lol wtf?
<{MingNope}>

How much does it pay to be a Conor hater? Cuz he only pays me 5 cents a word to not post about him, and i'll change sides if the $$$ is right
it gets my happiness hormones up. what more can i ask for?

@Adygea has been a member for around 50 days and averages a little under 9 posts per day
@mhyh92 has been a member for around 140 days and averages a little over 12.5 posts per day

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house mhyh92
1- i live in a building.
2- im not the one throwing stones youre just too thick too see it.
3- OR maybe somehow i made you feel threatened so you had to take sides. i assure you your balls are yours to keep bro no one is coming close. youre safe!
4- he started i finished.

1- i live in a building.
2- im not the one throwing stones youre just too thick too see it.
3- OR maybe somehow i made you feel threatened so you had to take sides. i assure you your balls are yours to keep bro no one is coming close. youre safe!
4- he started i finished.
HAHAHAH!!
"I live in a building" - damn, that's the worst comeback I've ever heard.
I don't care about your internet beef. I just saw that he made a benign comment on your thread and you got in your feelings. Then I kept it real and you got in your feelings again. I don't take sides, I'm just talking truth.

HAHAHAH!!
"I live in a building" - damn, that's the worst comeback I've ever heard.
I don't care about your internet beef. I just saw that he made a benign comment on your thread and you got in your feelings. Then I kept it real and you got in your feelings again. I don't take sides, I'm just talking truth.
you felt emasculated by my glorious comebacks thats what happened. LOL insecure little rat, admit it!

Conor looks like he has a Monopoly box in his pants filled with Khabib's apparent $100 million.

bro youre the first guy to comment on every thread. youre sitting there refreshing the threads page none stop just to land the first comment and grab some likes.

then youre gonna act like cayner/khabib posts are boring and stuff? what are you doing with your time other than refreshing the page every 10 secs that would give you the right to complain about cayner threads?

This should be bannable

First post in everything is BJ nodding or some shit

Back