Media Cayner hurt his tumb, Daynah.. Khabib responds!

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

khabib responds with

is daynah going to trash cayner for his tum injury? he didnt hesitate to do so when tyrones tum got broken. does daynah have the balls or more accurately is he willing to strap on some plastic balls and call cayner out?

Oh god...
bro youre the first guy to comment on every thread. youre sitting there refreshing the threads page none stop just to land the first comment and grab some likes.

then youre gonna act like cayner/khabib posts are boring and stuff? what are you doing with your time other than refreshing the page every 10 secs that would give you the right to complain about cayner threads?

Last edited by a moderator:
bro youre the first guy to comment on every thread. youre sitting there refreshing the threads page none stop just to land the first comment and grab some likes.

then youre gonna act like cayner/khabib posts are boring and stuff? what are you doing with your time other than refresh the page every 10 secs thats would give you the right to complain about cayner threads?
I think im not the only one who does that so...

Why are we talking about this guy? He doesn't fight any more.

I think im not the only one who does that so...
Jesus you actually do that? At least you admit it I guess. That’s fucking pathetic man. Go outside or something

Jesus you actually do that? At least you admit it I guess. That’s fucking pathetic man. Go outside or something
Nahh mate, when i chill here i refresh a lot brcause this is the only website i hang out.

LOL so you admit it!
Yeah. "LOL"
I also speak 3 languages and nearly have a civil engineering bachelor degree and i can paint and play harmonica also i do tae kwon do and im athletic af so, this is a good thing i chill here, i increase the avg iq and quality points you decrease.

Yeah. "LOL"
I also speak 3 languages and nearly have a civil engineering bachelor degree and i can paint and play harmonica also i do tae kwon do and im athletic af so, this is a good thing i chill here, i increase the avg iq and quality points you decrease.
Paint and play the harmonica..
<puh-lease75>

Hot damn the beef between me and you is keep increasing, we have to meet up and end this shit @myhy92.

Hot damn the beef between me and you is keep increasing, we have to meet up and end this shit @myhy92.
what is going to happen if we meet up? single leg, run the pipe, mount, slap you till you love me and send you back to capoeira LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
im cayner i just made 100 mil fighting floyd and i come on sherdog to see how fans react to threads about myself LOL.
taekwondo/capoeira are sports for weak ppl so you cant be athletic. honestly no one with slightly above average iq would brag this much on a sherdog forum unless hes lying af or insecure af. either way you 100% dont have high iq. again doing taekwondo and capoeira instead of real combat sports proves youre a scared little kitten!
Send your adress and stfu im buying my flight ticket.

Nothing will stop Conor except for Nate Diaz, Floyd Mayweather and Khabib Nurmogomedov!

<{Heymansnicker}>

Shit's really about to not get real. Am disappoint!

Back