Catfish the TV show

last nights was pretty bad. i swear if......

my hot little blonde girlfriend turned out to be a gay man, i would not be as calm and collected as that dude was.....

Cameras were rolling

I've joined match.com just to see if i can get catfished..

The joe and kari-ann episode was ok. That girl rose had some tig ol bits. Would have smashed

This show is fuckin' hilarious. That poor stripper thought she was meeting her true love haha.

If they ask themselves "how can someone this good looking with respect to my looks like me"? Then the profile is most likely fake. That one episode where it was the dudes friend that lived right next to him was an idiot. So the whole time you spoke on the phone with her you never realized it was your friend?

If they ask themselves "how can someone this good looking with respect to my looks like me"? Then the profile is most likely fake. That one episode where it was the dudes friend that lived right next to him was an idiot. So the whole time you spoke on the phone with her you never realized it was your friend?
People who date catfish are dating an idea as opposed to an actual person. Even if the catfish turned out legit, a person is feeding into their own fantasy more than listening to whether the voice sounds similar to someone he or she already knows. Catfish is like assisted masturbation, which is not something I ever thought I'd write.

BAqj2ByCEAEVwQA.jpg:large

The joe and kari-ann episode was ok. That girl rose had some tig ol bits. Would have smashed
Yeah I would have hit it too . At least her body was serviceable. Unlike most of those hippos. The transgender episode was gross.

Tyler had that murder in his eyes and him saying "African American gay man" so carefully to avoid letting out something worse was hilarious.

The dark-haired friend with the gay guy was pretty hot. Tyler should've made a move. I thought it was annoying that the guy had those girls with him when he was trying to explain himself.

If you liked the movie catfish you will love talhotblond.

poster.jpg

Tyler had that murder in his eyes and him saying "African American gay man" so carefully to avoid letting out something worse was hilarious.

Im willing to bet a large sum of money that f***** and n***** were used excessively once the cameras were off

I caught the movie and then a marathon of the show on the other day and it's some fucked up stuff but i like it. I almost feel bad for the people until you see how shallow they are. Like the beast of a woman who didn't like fat guys. And the lesbian/transgender couple that stayed together was crazy.

I watched the original doco the other day, I felt so sorry for her :(

If you get Nev, cross him with Russell Brand (who I adore) and sex him up a bit he = Brunswick Blake.

To me he looks like the guy in the background:

fifth_element_xl_02--film-A.jpg

My wife swears Nev is gay. In her defense it does seem 90% of their nonsubject footage is set during the wee shirtless hours in on the rumpled sheets of their double room.

I find this show entertaining. I haven't liked any shows on MTV in YEARS but my wife got me to watch this and it's good TV. It's kinda funny in a way but you also tend to feel bad for both parties involved most of the time. The seconds leading up to when the "meet" is about to happen is intense.

This show just reaffirms the obvious...people have a LOT of fucking problems. Holy shit. Facebook and similar sites are making people more and more cowardly and pathetic.

i like this show. the best episode was the one where they had this annoying, attention whore douche from notre dame. he thinks he's met the love of his life, a hot stanford alum....... but then she dies of leukemia

Here's what I dont get - in every single episode, they are able to get the other person to agree to meet face to face and on international TV.

I'd be willing to bet that most catfishers wouldn't be willing to do that. How is the Catfish TV show so good at hitting 1000? Every. Single. Catfish. Admits to it, comes clean, etc.

To me, theres something unreal about this show.

Lol @ that bum who was disappointed that the girl wasn't a tranny. Dude was trying to say that he wast attracted to boys but he met the bitch on a gay chat room lol

Back