Catfish the TV show

Why did that Kidd guy have such disgusting nails?

The bit in the studio cracked me up, I wondered how long they were going to style it out for before just running out of the front door.

I thought I was the only one still watching.

Considering the first "documentary" was staged I would imagine most of them are at least exaggerated.

some girl wrote into cosmo like a year or so ago and relayed her story about being on the show, according to her it wasn't staged at all (not that she would say it was); but she said they called her up out of the blue and she had to fess up.

The amount of ugly-crying and mumbling makes me think it's real; it's just that some people act in such a cliche manner I think it just HAS to be scripted.

Then again, I've run into some bewilderingly stereotypical people. "You can't be a real person" type stuff, so who knows?

i would love for someone to be honest and not go w/the i was deceived line; but just say if you were as attractive or more attractive than the person you pretended to be i would give you a shot. But since your not nearly as attractive as the person you pretended to be; i won't be pursuing this further, honestly that is what i comes down to nine times out of ten.

Back