Catfish the TV show

i watch it every week and i hide it from my girlfriend.

No wonder "amanda" wanted Nev there.

He was scared he was going to get gay bashed.

this is like watchin a trainwreck in slow motion. i love it

Catfish could make for better trolls around this place. Sherdog trolls could take some pointers.

its going to be so weird when i find out all of you are really hot chicks.

its going to be so weird when i find out all of you are really hot chicks.

If we are to be trusted I can say w/ reasonable certainty what most of the plats look like.

I've just watched a few episodes and some of these people are so naive, like the girl who started "dating" the male stripper that turned out to be some fat bloke, lol. I felt really sorry for her but couldn't believe she feel in love with the guy after seeing only like 3 pictures of him

I've just watched a few episodes and some of these people are so naive, like the girl who started "dating" the male stripper that turned out to be some fat bloke, lol. I felt really sorry for her but couldn't believe she feel in love with the guy after seeing only like 3 pictures of him

Yeah she was pretty hot too.

The last episode that was just on was so fucking crazy. People are creepy, fuck internet dating.

Well if someone doesn't want to meet within a week something is up.

So if it's been over a year...

some bitch tried to catfish me a few months ago. i wasnt going for it.

last nights was pretty bad. i swear if......

my hot little blonde girlfriend turned out to be a gay man, i would not be as calm and collected as that dude was.....

I recently saw one episode. The girl actually wasnt all that bad and she thought she was talking to male model. Thought they were getting married and shit but had never met. They took her to meet this "guy" and it turned out to be this fat sloth blob 20 yr old girl who did not give two shits she had led this girl on. And had led her sister on before that.

That said, the sisters are pathetic for even attempting the relationships.

Back