Cat Zingano - I didn't know Ronda was gonna go for my arm

Well, it was no doubt shocking that Ronda just went straight from armbar from that position, but that just shows how much better is than her opposition.

Seems like Cat expected her to do that slow, awkward grappling the rest of division does, lol.

That ain't a man or woman thing.

Sometimes dumb is just dumb. It isn't gender specific.

don't tell that to sexist bigots around here

They must really hate the fact that the face of their beloved "masculine" sport is a woman and that casual fans take women combat athletes seriously

I wonder if they will find another sport to watch now that this one has been ruined haha

20120303_pjc_ab8_600_extra_large.jpg

well that settles that

Even with the full quote this is pretty pathetic. That's the fight IQ/game planning you'd expect to see from a turnip.

don't tell that to sexist bigots around here

They must really hate the fact that the face of their beloved "masculine" sport is a woman and that casual fans take women combat athletes seriously

I wonder if they will find another sport to watch now that this one has been ruined haha

I too enjoy being mad at strawmen

so, cat, what you are saying is that you didn't know she would go for your arm.

i bet you didn't know i would facepalm after reading this either.

You should have posted the whole quote instead of just the small piece you posted, that way people would know that Ronda basically tricked Cat into believe she was going to stand and bang with her

the whole quote doesnt do her any favors either. wmma in a single word.

Reminds me of Vitor, after being kicked in the face by Anderson "If he hadn't kicked me in the face I would have knocked him out."

"If i hadn't lost... i woulda won."

I thnk we should remember cats husband died not long a go before we pile on her with the insults.

People can be disgusting sometimes.
Just because her husband died doesnt make her immune to criticism...
That was one of the stupidest quotes I have ever read. Seriously, do you ever understand the irony of her being serious?

"i didnt expect his top control to be that good"- Carlos condit after gsp loss

mens mma lol am i right

Wow, I am speechless.

Back