Cat Zingano - I didn't know Ronda was gonna go for my arm

We landed on the moon!

No Cat, she was totally gonna drop for a leglock...:rolleyes:

WMMA

"Ronda was telling me we should put on an epic fight, but ended up finishing me in 14 seconds instead.. how dare she"

I can understand the shock. After all, when does Rousey ever go for an arm bar?

Man what the Hell? I am really at a loss for words.

That's like saying you didn't expect Vladimir to throw a jab or for ben askren to go for a takedown.

Cat can do better, but that was a terrible game plan. You didnt know the chick with 80% armbar finishes, was going to go for your arm?

Maybe these chicks shouldn't be sprinting at a chick who is trained to use your body weight against you.

Miesha also did this, but she had moderate success with her hands, hopefully she learned something.

I had no idea my opponent was going to try and defeat me.

lol

i think cat shown us all in her post that how not smart and actually somehwat maybe dumb she can be at times.

i like her and all and her legs and butt but i just cant see any inteligence in there which is sad because she might just be Ronda biggest threat with a clearer mind.

Well..there you have it. This says all you need to know about Cat Zingano IMO.

Reminder that in 2013, she stood next to Tate and they both said they were unimpressed by Honda's performance.

nDJnwTH.jpg

lolWMMA - which is exactly why we ought to appreciate Haunted Housey for deviating from the typical retardation within women's fighting.

Back