Cat Zingano - I didn't know Ronda was gonna go for my arm

20120303_pjc_ab8_600_extra_large.jpg

I don't see how this helps your argument

Nobody who was arguing has responded which i expected, but it still disappoints.

I had a phone call

Not surprised really. This is the same person that thought sprinting towards her opponent and trying to knee the air was a good idea.

What's with the WMMA trolling ITT? Like we've never heard similar nonsense from male competitors.

What's with the WMMA trolling ITT? Like we've never heard similar nonsense from male competitors.

that's what woman haters do

when woman does something stupid its the indictment of the whole gender, but not the case with men

they are losing the culture war though

don't tell that to sexist bigots around here

They must really hate the fact that the face of their beloved "masculine" sport is a woman and that casual fans take women combat athletes seriously

I wonder if they will find another sport to watch now that this one has been ruined haha

It look like you should be happy and winning, but you sound mad

Tell me more

that's what woman haters do

when woman does something stupid its the indictment of the whole gender, but not the case with men

they are losing the culture war though

Reminds me of Vitor, after being kicked in the face by Anderson "If he hadn't kicked me in the face I would have knocked him out."

It would actually be like Vitor getting ko'd and afterwards declaring that "he would have fought differently had he known Anderson was going to try to KO him."

Cat is my favorite fighter in that division, but this quote is just plain retarded. I seriously cannot comprehend how she could possibly think that way..? So you weren't expecting RONDA ROUSEY to go for an armbar? The fight ending move she's notorious for?

It's almost like she thinks it was cheap or unfair or something. Like people who play first person shooters and bitch when you use a certain weapon because it's "too powerful." Come on...that same weapon can be used by you, you just choose not to use it!

"i didnt expect his top control to be that good"- Carlos condit after gsp loss

mens mma lol am i right

Again, this is a false equivalency.

It would be like Condit saying "I didn't expect him to try and shoot for a takedown in order to establish top control."

What he said was dumb in it's own way, but it's not nearly as dumb Cat's quote.

Just like Couture said he would box James Toney.

Cerrone once had a gentleman's agreement with Diaz that they would only punch each other in the face. The look on his face before the third round started said he was re thinking that decision.

Oh ok that makes Cat sound much better:icon_lol:
You should have posted the whole quote instead of just the small piece you posted, that way people would know that Ronda basically tricked Cat into believe she was going to stand and bang with her

Back