Cat Zingano - I didn't know Ronda was gonna go for my arm

You should have posted the whole quote instead of just the small piece you posted, that way people would know that Ronda basically tricked Cat into believe she was going to stand and bang with her

That just makes her look even more stupid. Ronda has never cared about putting on an 'epic' fight. She wants to finish her opponent as quickly as possible. That isn't Ronda tricking her. It's Cat being a moron.

List all her other submission victories for me.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: solid argument, You do realize that there is much more to grappling than just the move that finishes the fight right?

That is beyond words, I just can't imagine. I guess if she jumps in the air she expects to float because she doesn't expect gravity to pull her down.

LMMFAO!!!! Based on the few interviews I've seen her do, including her EPIC Honda post fight rant gave me the feeling that she is not too bright.

Yea I guess cat's quote sounds pretty foolish no matter how you look at it

You should have posted the whole quote instead of just the small piece you posted, that way people would know that Ronda basically tricked Cat into believe she was going to stand and bang with her

This actually make it even worse

It was not even a broken mutual agreement or whatever (wich was stupid scenario anyway), she just assumed that

"Come on, let's do this. Let's put on an epic fight."

Mean

"i will not use armbars like i ever do because i want Matrix spinning shit with you"

And based her strategy on that intuition

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: solid argument, You do realize that there is much more to grappling than just the move that finishes the fight right?

Is she known for holding people down and working her ground and pound? i don't think she is.

I think without her armbar she would lose a grapple with Cat. Over all Cat is better in every way.

This is dumber than "If I had known Palhares was going to go for a leglock..." or "If I had known Roy Nelson was going to throw overhand rights..."

It's because of this I honestly feel sorry for her. I think she's still mentally broken from everything that's happened recently. If I were her...stop talking. Just keep quiet and take your time figuring shit out.

The other week on JRE, Rogan mentioned a 'woman who fights for the UFC' was messed up from head trauma 'not even from her previous fight, but the fight before that'.

Inevitably that caused some speculation, & Cat Zingano's name was the one suggested most often that I read, and the suggestion that made the most sense to me.

So she didn't expect the woman with multiple armbar victories to be looking for an arm?

That's WMMA gameplanning at its finest, right there.

e8jBRAw.gif

Is she known for holding people down and working her ground and pound? i don't think she is.

I think without her armbar she would lose a grapple with Cat. Over all Cat is better in every way.

Ronda worked Miesha over when Miesha was in her guard in their second fight, Cat was getting worked by Miesha on the ground for two rounds lol. What exactly are you basing your opinion from?

I didn't know Dos Santos was going to go for my chin

I didn't know Fitch was going to go for a takedown

9 out of 12 fights finished by armbar. What a surprise.

WMMA in a nutshell.

Even with the rest of the context that is still a ridiculous statement. i'm sorry Cat, but wow.

Back