Cat saves boy from dog attack

Believe it!

cat-chases-dog-o.gif

this is giving me a seizure.

edit:
well, it was playing like 2 frames very quickly, not performing normally.

Cats are badass. People who don't have cats know nothing about cats, they're very unfairly portrayed in essentially all media. My wife has a cat that will attack rottweilers head on (thankfully he's never gone after an aggressive one, because he is just a cat and would get eaten), he's a total badass. Very, very territorial and defensive about our home.

Cat is pretty gangsta though....

"Straight outta Compton, a crazy muthfucka named Mr. Mittens"

Nice. :)

Cats can get crazy pissed if you make them mad enough. More ferocious than a dog if pushed, especially mother cats.

I've had pitbulls of all kinds. That didn't look like any pitbull I've ever seen.

But as the media dictates..if it's a dog attack it MUST be a pitbull. Rinse..Repeat..Dirty Laundry!

Not a cat lover but I approve THAT cat video.

THere's a clear video that shows the dog sneaking up from another security camera.... doesn't look like a pitbull from that video.

A gal that I'm friends with and that would kill humanity to save a silverfish asked, "but we don't know what the boy did to provoke the dog"...

Why would you be friends with someone so fucking stupid?

Why would you be friends with someone so fucking stupid?

Some of this stuff is just coming to the surface now.
We worked together for a few years.... but on facebook she lets her hair down a bit more often.

When that 5month old got mauled by that dog she was flipping out saying that everyone is trying to blame the dog when it's probably the case that the 5month old did something to deserve it (her words).

Being bit by a cat isn't the worst thing they can do.

Getting sprayed by one is.
And not urine spray. Anal gland spray. One of the most foul scents you'll ever come across.

Also the thread in P&M shows the full video of it and what happened to the kids leg. He got fucked up pretty good by the dog who was a pitbull mongrel mix. He was picked up later and had to be put down. Apparently was still being aggressive. He was a neighbours dog and he will be investigated. What you don't see in the gif also is the cat actually ran back to the kid and guarded him, after chasing off the dog. So this wasn't a territorial thing like most shertards are thinking. It might have been Maternal instincts.

Wicked cat.

Back